6 recipes to make your heart sing...
I‘m sure you’ve realised by now that I like to share the love and keep you updated on the latest and greatest health news.
Well, to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year, I thought I’d share a lovely recipe collection I stumbled upon today.
6 smoothies and juices to make your heart sing and dance:
1. Frank Lipman’s ‘Blueberry Avocado’ Smoothie
2. Kim Snyder’s ‘Rainforest Chia Seed Heart-Healthy’ Smoothie
3. Cynthia Pasquella’s ‘Berry Healthy for Your Heart’ Smoothie
4. Cherie Calbom’s ‘Green Lemonade’
5. Bonnie Taub Dix’s ‘HeartSmart’ Smoothie
6. Lisa DeFazio’s ‘Heart Healthy’ Smoothie
These 6 recipes will make your heart skip a beat for all the right reasons!
Check them out here and get blending/juicing.
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Sunday Morning Pancakes Recipe
Looking for a delicious breakfast in bed idea? Throw these pancake ingredients in the blender — it can't get any...
Sponsor Recipes: Bannockburn Free Range Chickens
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make with Bannockburn Free Range Chickens.
Smoky Beef and Lentil Bolognese Recipe
We know everyone says their bolognese is the best, but this one actually is! You'll love the smokiness from the...
Sponsor Recipes: Mission Foods
Discover some of the delicious creations you can make with Mission Foods.