6 recipes to make your heart sing...
I‘m sure you’ve realised by now that I like to share the love and keep you updated on the latest and greatest health news.
Well, to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year, I thought I’d share a lovely recipe collection I stumbled upon today.
6 smoothies and juices to make your heart sing and dance:
1. Frank Lipman’s ‘Blueberry Avocado’ Smoothie
2. Kim Snyder’s ‘Rainforest Chia Seed Heart-Healthy’ Smoothie
3. Cynthia Pasquella’s ‘Berry Healthy for Your Heart’ Smoothie
4. Cherie Calbom’s ‘Green Lemonade’
5. Bonnie Taub Dix’s ‘HeartSmart’ Smoothie
6. Lisa DeFazio’s ‘Heart Healthy’ Smoothie
These 6 recipes will make your heart skip a beat for all the right reasons!
Check them out here and get blending/juicing.
Like what you read? Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
SHARE WITH A FRIEND
Choose your protein
Is meat a good source of protein but bad for your health?
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
This dish is super-versatile and a great “throw in the oven and forget” type of meal.
Sticky Drummers for the kids
This dish is budget friendly, super-quick to make and a great source of protein for kids.
Chocolate Pie with Buckwheat Crust
Chocolate and buckwheat make a great combination, and in the form of this pie a nourishing but show-stopping dessert.