Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
If you’re not normally a lover of Brussels sprouts, this dish is sure to turn you into a fan! The sprouts are roasted in a sweet balsamic vinegar dressing that adds a lovely flavour and makes them nice and crunchy. They do look like they come out of the oven very dark, almost burnt, but it’s just the balsamic dressing.
- 300g Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Add balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and olive oil to mixing bowl. Whisk until combined. Add sprouts to bowl and toss until well coated.
- Scatter sprouts on baking tray and drizzle over any remaining dressing. Bake in oven for 30 mins until nice and crispy.
- Remove from oven, top with pinch of salt and serve.
Smoked Tofu, Avocado & Asparagus Vegan Benedict Recipe
Memorable meals can easily be reproduced with vegan ingredients, and this tofu vegan benedict will absolutely wow you in the...
Chocolate Nice Cream with Strawberries Recipe
Decadent and sweet with natural sugars, this choc nice cream is the perfect sweet treat or pancake topper — and...
Original Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
The original not-soy sauce that’s famous for flavour. This soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural, non-GMO and gluten free. Made from...
Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil — Niulife
Hand-made by small coastal villages in the pristine Solomon Islands, our single-origin wild-harvested Extra Virgin Coconut Oil provides a new...