Banana Nice-Cream Cake with Honey Almond Crunch Recipe
One medium banana contains around 2.7g of your daily dietary fibre intake. Fibre works to keep you regular, preventing constipation and helping to reduce the risk of bowel cancer. Bananas are also one of the few fruits that contain a type of fibre called resistant starch, which supports and maintains the health of our colons by promoting healthy levels of “friendly” bowel bacteria.
- ¾ cup whole raw almonds
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup oats
- ⅓ cup raw almonds
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 ripe bananas
- ¾ cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 heaped tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- To make topping, place almonds in small bowl and drizzle with honey. Mix until almonds are coated.
- Place on baking tray with baking paper and bake for 10 mins.
- Let almonds cool then roughly chop.
- Place base ingredients in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Line cheesecake tin with baking paper. Place base in tin and press down evenly.
- Place in freezer for 15 mins.
- Add all filling ingredients to food processor and blend until well combined.
- Pour over your base and return to freezer for 4 hours or overnight, until set.
- Top with honey almonds and leave out of freezer for 5 mins before serving to allow it to soften a little.
Mini Lime Tarts Recipe
Lime can boost your overall complexion and immunity, and help cleanse the body. Enjoy our Mini Lime Tarts recipe!
No-Bake Berry Cake Recipe
The no-bake method of cake making allows you to use raw whole food ingredients that make you feel lighter and...
No-Bake Blackberry and Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
Did you know blackberries are a fabulous source of antioxidants and vitamin C, which are needed to boost immune health?...
Raw Chocolate and Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
Did you know that calcium and magnesium are vital for maintaining bone health and preventing osteoporosis? Enjoy our Raw Chocolate...