Berry and apple jellies
These berry and apple jellies are such fun to make and are the perfect way to incorporate more fruits into your child’s diet. Make sure you use clear apple juice and not cloudy apple juice, otherwise the jellies won’t turn out as pretty. I’ve used five small jelly moulds for this dish, but you could use one large one.
- 1L clear apple juice
- 2½ tbsp powdered gelatine
- 230g fresh blueberries
- 250g fresh strawberries, quartered
- Place apple juice in saucepan and bring to gentle simmer. Place gelatine in small bowl with ¼ cup water and whisk until dissolved. Add straight away to hot apple juice and whisk until combined. Allow to simmer gently while preparing fruit.
- Divide blueberries and strawberries between each of the 5 moulds.
- Remove apple juice from stove and carefully pour into each mould, making sure each mould is filled right to the top. Place in fridge to set overnight.
- Immediately before serving, remove from fridge, dip each mould into bowl of hot water to separate jelly from mould and then flip jelly out of mould onto plate.
Banana Oat Breakfast Muffins Recipe
Packed with gluten-free goodness, these banana & oat breakfast muffins have the perfect balance of protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates.
Pumpkin & Walnut Breakfast Loaf Recipe
This nourishing pumpkin and walnut breakfast loaf is a healthy way to start the day, spread with some avocado, hummus...
Naked Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
All the benefits of Original Coconut Amino Sauce, friendly for your gut. This FODMAP Friendly, soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural,...