Black Bean Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe
Black bean noodle is a wonderful ingredient and a great source of protein. When they’re served with vegies, you can be assured you’re eating a healthy and balanced meal.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup rice-wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 300g black bean noodles
- 1 onion, sliced into half-moons
- 1 carrot, sliced into thin diagonals
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into thin strips
- 1 broccoli head, broken into small florets, stem cut into matchsticks
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- Handful snow peas, strings removed
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- To prepare stir-fry sauce, mix all ingredients in bowl and set aside.
- Pour 4 cups boiling water into saucepan. Add noodles to boiling water. Separate noodles and boil for 8–10 mins.
- Add splash of water to hot wok. Add onion and sauté for 2 mins. Add carrot, capsicum and broccoli stems and stir over high heat. Add mushroom and broccoli florets. Add another splash of water and stir-fry for 2 mins.
- Add sauce and stir until sauce begins to boil and thicken. Add snow peas. Add drained noodles. Mix noodles through and serve, topped with sesame seeds.
Hemp and Chickpea Hummus Recipe
Hemp is the perfect protein source for vegetarians and vegans. Try out our hemp and chickpea hummus recipe!
Asparagus with Tahini and Hemp Yoghurt Recipe
The combination of coconut and tahini offers a plant-based protein punch from hemp seeds and asparagus. Try it today!
Buckwheat Broccolini Bowl Recipe
Combined with seeds, mushrooms and broccolini, this is extremely nutritious and a very high-protein plant-based meal.