Black Pepper Garlic Tempeh
I love this little dish because it really packs a flavour punch! Not to mention the protein, iron and magnesium from the star ingredient — tempeh. Feel free to substitute tofu if you prefer.
GF, V, VG
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled & chopped
- Good pinch salt
- 1 small brown onion, peeled & sliced
- 150g marinated tempeh, sliced into finger-sized strips
- 1 tbsp tamari
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 spring onion
- Place frying pan over low heat and add oil, garlic, salt and onion and cook for around 15 mins, stirring until onion is soft.
- Increase heat to medium and add tempeh, cooking on each side until golden.
- Add tamari and black pepper, stirring to combine.
- Remove from heat and serve topped with spring onion for garnish alongside extra vegetables or your favourite grain.
Vegan Mushroom Croquettes with Cashew Aioli Recipe
Baked for optimum health, these creamy vegan mushroom croquettes offer a deliciously moreish appetiser, snack or dinner staple.
Niulife Organic Coconut Milk Powder —
Use in place of milk or milk powder in smoothies, cooking, baking, and dessert making. 100% of profits from...
Niulife Vegan Fysh Sauce — Kokonut Pacific
With the same great taste, this plant-powered seasoning is a deliciously healthy alternative to fish sauce.
Raw Mango Spring Rolls Recipe
These fresh and tasty raw mango spring rolls make a wholesome vegan starter or lunch, packed with plenty of antioxidant...