Black Pepper Garlic Tempeh
I love this little dish because it really packs a flavour punch! Not to mention the protein, iron and magnesium from the star ingredient — tempeh. Feel free to substitute tofu if you prefer.
GF, V, VG
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled & chopped
- Good pinch salt
- 1 small brown onion, peeled & sliced
- 150g marinated tempeh, sliced into finger-sized strips
- 1 tbsp tamari
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 spring onion
- Place frying pan over low heat and add oil, garlic, salt and onion and cook for around 15 mins, stirring until onion is soft.
- Increase heat to medium and add tempeh, cooking on each side until golden.
- Add tamari and black pepper, stirring to combine.
- Remove from heat and serve topped with spring onion for garnish alongside extra vegetables or your favourite grain.
Mauritian Lentil Soup
This Mauritian-inspired red lentil soup is the ultimate comfort food. Easy to whip together, it’s warming to the body, with...
Emma Dean's Plant-Based Pancakes with Hazelnut & Chocolate Sauce
Need a little indulgence? Try Emma Dean's Pana Organic Pancakes, topped with Pana Chocolate and warm Hazelnut & Chocolate spread....
Are you in need of some breakfast inspiration? We think that Bircher muesli is one of the best breakfasts you...
Chunky Almond Granola
This chunky almond granola is jam-packed with dietary fibre to help lower cholesterol levels, along with B vitamins and slow-release...