Blue Corn Tortilla Chip Salad Recipe
This salad has all the colours of the rainbow for maximum nutrients and taste. It’s also a great one to pack for work or school — just be sure to pack the corn chips in a separate container so they don’t get soggy.
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1 cup kidney beans, rinsed
- 2 corn cobs, kernels sliced off
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- Juice 1 lime
- 3 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 4 cups blue corn tortilla chips
- Place tomato, capsicum, kidney beans, corn, onion and coriander leaves in large bowl and mix to combine. Add half the lime juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spoon into serving bowls or large platter.
- Mash avocado with remaining lime juice and chilli sauce. Season with salt and pepper. To serve, dollop avocado on top of salad and arrange blue corn tortilla chips around edges.
Chicken, Thyme, Vegetable Sausage Rolls
These sausage rolls are simple to make and are sure to become a kid’s party favourite. They make a great...
Lamb, Mint & Raisin Meatballs
These are a great snack at a kids’ party, especially if you also have adults attending. They are tastier than...
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
This pumpkin bread is nutrient-rich, high in protein and fibre, free from grains and gluten and can be made dairy-free....
Chocolate Cherry Bites Recipe
These healthy chocolatey, cherry and coconutty raw, refined sugar-, gluten- and dairy-free treats are perfect bite-sized snacking.