Blueberry Cheesecake Jars
This recipe is super-easy and delicious and doesn’t have the “guilt” attached to it that most cheesecakes do, since it is lower in sugar and calories. I used coconut oil in this recipe, but it’s also equally delicious with a nice unsalted butter.
- 4 digestive biscuits
- ½ tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
- 175g cream cheese
- 175g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp blueberry jam (no added sugar)
- 225g blueberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- To make cheesecake base, process digestive biscuits in food processor until fine crumbs form. Add coconut oil and mix thoroughly until crumbs are completely coated. Place crumb mix in base of 4 jam jars and press down firmly to create even layer. Chill in fridge for 1 hr to set firmly.
- Place cream cheese, yoghurt and vanilla essence in bowl, and beat with mixer until smooth and creamy. Fold in blueberry jam and a handful of blueberries until just combined.
- Spoon mixture on top of biscuit base and top with fresh blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Leave in fridge to chill before serving.
Spiced Labneh Dip
Create an all-round delicious dip recipe packed with simple fresh ingredients, all while keeping it creamy and delicious. Use sourdough...
Sugar-Free Vegan Sticky Date Cacao Pudding with Banana Nice Cream
The best thing about this sugar-free chocolate date pudding is that it’s so delicious, yet so easy to make. With...
Collagen & Flax Chocolate Bars
The most abundant protein in our bodies, collagen, is found in our muscles, skin, bones, blood vessels and digestive tract....