Broccoli Rabe, Macadamia & Chilli Spaghetti
This simple vegetarian pasta is quick and easy to make and a really tasty, healthy meals that’s perfect for the warmer months.
Serves: 2 as a side dish
- 300g rice quinoa spaghetti
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, diced
- 4–5 cloves garlic, crushed
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup macadamias, toasted
- Zest & juice ½ lemon
- 50g parmesan, finely grated
- Fill large saucepan with water and bring to boil. Cook spaghetti until al dente.
- In saucepan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Sauté broccoli rabe, chilli and garlic for a few mins until broccoli rabe just starts to soften. Season.
- Once pasta is cooked, toss through broccoli rabe, garlic, chilli, macadamia nuts, lemon zest and juice and parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: To make this dish vegan, substitute the parmesan with a vegan parmesan.
Quorn™ Foods shares 2 delicious, meat-free recipes
Quorn™ Foods is a global market leader in healthy, sustainable protein. Here, they share 2 delicious recipes.
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...
Vegetarian cashew and zucchini Indonesian noodles
What works as a stand-alone vegetarian dish, goes well with tofu, and can even proudly accompany a chicken or fish...