Broccoli Rabe, Macadamia & Chilli Spaghetti
This simple vegetarian pasta is quick and easy to make and a really tasty, healthy meals that’s perfect for the warmer months.
Serves: 2 as a side dish
- 300g rice quinoa spaghetti
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, diced
- 4–5 cloves garlic, crushed
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup macadamias, toasted
- Zest & juice ½ lemon
- 50g parmesan, finely grated
- Fill large saucepan with water and bring to boil. Cook spaghetti until al dente.
- In saucepan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Sauté broccoli rabe, chilli and garlic for a few mins until broccoli rabe just starts to soften. Season.
- Once pasta is cooked, toss through broccoli rabe, garlic, chilli, macadamia nuts, lemon zest and juice and parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: To make this dish vegan, substitute the parmesan with a vegan parmesan.
English Baked Beans on Toast
Tinned baked beans are full of sugar and salt. Once you’ve tried this recipe, you won’t buy tinned beans ever...
Pear Spelt Pancakes with Strawberry Purée
Pears and strawberries are rich sources of vitamin C, which is vital for boosting immune function and for supporting adrenal...
Creamy Pea, Asparagus & Broccolini Pasta with Mint Pesto
Pesto is a sauce originating in Genoa, the capital city of Liguria, Italy. It traditionally consists of crushed garlic, pine...
Vegan Székely Gulyás (Mushroom & Sauerkraut Goulash)
The name székely gulyás means “gypsy goulash” in Hungarian. Technically, this is a soupy pork dish with sauerkraut and sour...