Broccolini, Walnut and Stilton Salad Recipe
Broccoli and Stilton are a combination I became familiar with living in London where it’s a common feature on restaurant menus. It’s also the first place I tried watercress, which, despite its unassuming nature, is highly nutritious, given its calcium, fibre, vitamin C and antioxidant content. This is a simple salad that combines the three and adds walnuts for some delicious crunch.
1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Couple drops toasted sesame oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 bunch watercress
- ½ cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 50g Stilton, grated
- Place dressing ingredients in small bowl or jar and combine well. Taste, add extra salt or lime if needed and set aside.
- Place frypan on medium–high heat, add dash of olive oil and broccolini, sautéing until bright and slightly charred.
- Wash watercress and trim woody stems at bottom.
- Transfer to serving bowl with broccolini and scatter over walnuts and Stilton.
- Drizzle over dressing and enjoy.
Fast, Healthy & Delicious Fish Burger
If ever there was a super-quick, super-satisfying and super-nourishing easy meal to curb the cravings of a burger on the...
Healthy Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine
This Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine recipe is effortlessly simple and is perfect for a midweek meal. Enjoy with the...
Vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry
This vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry recipe combines creamy coconut milk with a range of spices to create the most...