Cheese, Corn & Chive Savoury Muffin Recipe
These muffins would be delicious at a picnic served with some butter alongside a fresh salad. You can replace the almond meal with brown rice flour to make these muffins lunchbox friendly.
Makes: 12 muffins
- Dry Ingredients
- 100g blanched almond meal
- 85g millet flour
- 100g strong cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Wet Ingredients
- 360g fresh corn kernels (approx. 3 cobs)
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 10g chives, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¾ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 200˚C and line a 12-hole muffin tin with muffin papers.
- Add dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to a separate bowl and mix until combined.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients, mix gently until just combined.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin holes and bake for 35 mins, until golden brown and crispy on top.
Mexican Corn Fritters & Avocado Salsa Recipe
These corn fritters are a fun and tasty twist on traditional corn fritters, packed full of colourful vegetables and served...
Corn, Kale & Mushroom Bake Recipe
Stacked with colour, flavour and texture, this humble vegetarian breakfast bake makes for a quick, healthy and tasty mid-week meal...
Poached Pear & Hazelnut Salad Recipe
This is a dish that keeps on giving, packed with poached pears, spicy rocket, crunchy hazelnuts and salty parmesan —...