Chicken Broth Pho Recipe
Substitute a classic stock with bone broth in this refreshing pho for the ultimate one-bowl meal. This is the ideal way to use up leftover roast chicken.
- 800mL chicken bone broth
- 1 pack rice noodles or noodles of choice
- Handful cooked chicken, shredded
- Handful bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Handful coriander leaves, roughly torn
- Handful Thai basil, roughly torn
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Small handful crispy shallots
- Add chicken broth to medium saucepan and bring to simmer.
- Place noodles in bowl and cover with boiling water to heat through, then drain once softened.
- Divide broth between two large noodle bowls, add noodles, chicken, bean sprouts, spring onion, coriander, Thai basil and chilli, and top with crispy shallots.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: If vegetarian, substitute chicken broth for vegetable stock and leave out chicken breast.
Bubble and Squeak Recipe
For me, English food is comfort food, especially bubble and squeak. This dish takes me back to my childhood —...
13 antioxidant foods and how to enjoy them
Antioxidants defend against cell-damaging free radicals, which increase your risk of disease and premature ageing. Including a variety of antioxidant-rich...
Which dairy is the better choice: full or reduced fat?
It’s easy to get hung up on fat content when it comes to dairy products, especially if you’re watching your...
Oven-Baked Pumpkin and Corn Brown Rice Risotto Recipe
This hearty risotto is a great source of dietary fibre. Brown rice contains around seven times more fibre than white...