Fragrant Chicken Broth with Tofu Recipe
This fragrant chicken broth is perfect when you’re under the weather. There’s so much goodness in this bowl that just the aroma makes you feel better.
- 600mL chicken bone broth or vegetable stock
- 100g silken tofu, cubed
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, roughly pulled apart
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Bring broth to almost boiling point in small saucepan then add tofu.
- Remove from heat, divide between two bowls, add coriander, chilli and spring onion.
- Serve immediately.
Are you ready to join the coconut craze?
You see them everywhere — cracked open and ready to drink at fresh food markets and cold-pressed into jars at...
Tahini Cumin Dressing Recipe
This is my Middle-Eastern-inspired dressing which I use on anything from salads to roasted vegetables; it’s especially good on roasted...
An in-depth look at leafy greens and their health benefits
You’ve heard about the superfood powers of chia and blueberries but, lurking in the vegetable aisle of the supermarket and...
Cranberry and Oat Cookies Recipe
Cranberries are rich in protective antioxidants, vitamin A and K — all-important nutrients needed to promote healthy eyes and good...