Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe
You need to use a varied array of colourful vegetables to make a good poke bowl, which means you’re guaranteed a healthy meal. The whole family will love my Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 1 cup roasted sweet potato
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Handful fresh herbs such as oregano or basil
- Heat olive oil in small frypan over medium heat. Add cooked chickpeas, sea salt and smoked paprika. Cook for 10 mins, making sure to stir occasionally, then set aside.
- Once again, start with components that take up most space in bowls. Start with cooked chickpeas, cooked quinoa, cos lettuce leaves and roasted sweet potato, divide between both bowls.
- Nestle in remaining ingredients and use to decorate bowls, including cherry tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and fresh herbs.
- Serve immediately.
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...
Chocolate and Raspberry Smoothie Bowls Recipe
There are plenty of ways to take a humble smoothie bowl recipe from a four-star to a five-star, so choose...
Chocolate Pots Recipe
This is a fantastic recipe to put together quickly so you have a tasty chocolate dessert. Enjoy our delicious Chocolate...