Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe
You need to use a varied array of colourful vegetables to make a good poke bowl, which means you’re guaranteed a healthy meal. The whole family will love my Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 1 cup roasted sweet potato
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Handful fresh herbs such as oregano or basil
- Heat olive oil in small frypan over medium heat. Add cooked chickpeas, sea salt and smoked paprika. Cook for 10 mins, making sure to stir occasionally, then set aside.
- Once again, start with components that take up most space in bowls. Start with cooked chickpeas, cooked quinoa, cos lettuce leaves and roasted sweet potato, divide between both bowls.
- Nestle in remaining ingredients and use to decorate bowls, including cherry tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and fresh herbs.
- Serve immediately.
Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
My mum’s spaghetti bolognese was the best! I could have eaten it every night as a kid; it was my...
Quick Vegetarian Nachos Recipe
I love this meal for a midweek quickie when I have no protein to work with. I try to always...
Vegan Pumpkin and Zucchini 'No Pasta' Lasagna
In this recipe, I use pumpkin and zucchini for lasagna and a cashew béchamel sauce. Double the recipe and make...
Baked Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
These hash browns can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. The wholesome savoury flavours of sweet potato team...