Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe
You need to use a varied array of colourful vegetables to make a good poke bowl, which means you’re guaranteed a healthy meal. The whole family will love my Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 1 cup roasted sweet potato
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Handful fresh herbs such as oregano or basil
- Heat olive oil in small frypan over medium heat. Add cooked chickpeas, sea salt and smoked paprika. Cook for 10 mins, making sure to stir occasionally, then set aside.
- Once again, start with components that take up most space in bowls. Start with cooked chickpeas, cooked quinoa, cos lettuce leaves and roasted sweet potato, divide between both bowls.
- Nestle in remaining ingredients and use to decorate bowls, including cherry tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and fresh herbs.
- Serve immediately.
Parmesan-Roasted Okra with Corn Recipe
Okra has been used traditionally as a food and medicine for hundreds of years in South America, Africa and the...
Okra, Haloumi & Bulgur Salad Recipe
The combination of pan-fried okra, haloumi, pomegranate and fresh herbs makes this salad a simple weekday dish. Okra often has...
Okra with Kefir Lime, Coconut Rice and Sambal Recipe
I absolutely love the combination of the okra with this incredible rice! This is a very simple method of cooking...
Okra Panzanella Recipe
I love adding olives and roasted capsicum to this traditional Tuscan-inspired recipe. The addition of pan-fried okra and lemon gives...