Chilli Miso Salmon Ramen Recipe
This Chilli Miso Salmon Ramen is a delicious combination that’s also very versatile. You could substitute the salmon for tofu or tempeh if vegetarian, or for chicken if you prefer.
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 2 × 100g salmon fillets
- 1L stock or broth
- 2 eggs
- 200g ramen noodles
- Bunch Chinese broccoli or broccolini
- ½ cup edamame, cooked (optional)
- Spring onions & black sesame seeds, to serve (optional)
- Combine miso, mirin and chilli paste and spread on salmon.
- Place salmon in frypan and cook for a few mins each side, until cooked to your liking.
- Warm stock in saucepan.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, bring 2 cups water to gentle simmer, add eggs and cook for 6 mins.
- Drain, run under cold water, peel and halve, setting aside until needed.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, adding Chinese broccoli in last 30 secs of cooking time. Drain and set aside.
- Divide noodles, salmon, eggs and toppings between bowls, and top with hot broth.
Lemony Smoked Salmon, Spinach and Caper Berry Quiche Recipe
Quiche is perfect picnic food because it is just as delicious cold as it is it hot. Try this recipe...
Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Poke Bowl Recipe
I love poke bowls! They are a bright, colourful, tasty and nutritious meal. Plus, they're so quick and easy to...
Smoked Salmon Bites Recipe
One of the best and easiest bulk batch snacks to serve for a crowd. Try our Smoked Salmon Bites Recipe!
Salmon, Walnut and Avocado Salad Recipe
This salad really is “mood food” — delicious, easy to prepare and a wonderful combination of ingredients contributing vitamins, minerals,...