Chilli Miso Salmon Ramen Recipe
This Chilli Miso Salmon Ramen is a delicious combination that’s also very versatile. You could substitute the salmon for tofu or tempeh if vegetarian, or for chicken if you prefer.
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 2 × 100g salmon fillets
- 1L stock or broth
- 2 eggs
- 200g ramen noodles
- Bunch Chinese broccoli or broccolini
- ½ cup edamame, cooked (optional)
- Spring onions & black sesame seeds, to serve (optional)
- Combine miso, mirin and chilli paste and spread on salmon.
- Place salmon in frypan and cook for a few mins each side, until cooked to your liking.
- Warm stock in saucepan.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, bring 2 cups water to gentle simmer, add eggs and cook for 6 mins.
- Drain, run under cold water, peel and halve, setting aside until needed.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, adding Chinese broccoli in last 30 secs of cooking time. Drain and set aside.
- Divide noodles, salmon, eggs and toppings between bowls, and top with hot broth.
Salmon, Walnut and Avocado Salad Recipe
This salad really is “mood food” — delicious, easy to prepare and a wonderful combination of ingredients contributing vitamins, minerals,...
Whole Side of Salmon with Brown Butter Sauce Recipe
All you need is a super fresh side of salmon and a little butter, and you will have a show-stopping...