Chilli Miso Salmon Ramen Recipe
This Chilli Miso Salmon Ramen is a delicious combination that’s also very versatile. You could substitute the salmon for tofu or tempeh if vegetarian, or for chicken if you prefer.
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 2 × 100g salmon fillets
- 1L stock or broth
- 2 eggs
- 200g ramen noodles
- Bunch Chinese broccoli or broccolini
- ½ cup edamame, cooked (optional)
- Spring onions & black sesame seeds, to serve (optional)
- Combine miso, mirin and chilli paste and spread on salmon.
- Place salmon in frypan and cook for a few mins each side, until cooked to your liking.
- Warm stock in saucepan.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, bring 2 cups water to gentle simmer, add eggs and cook for 6 mins.
- Drain, run under cold water, peel and halve, setting aside until needed.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, adding Chinese broccoli in last 30 secs of cooking time. Drain and set aside.
- Divide noodles, salmon, eggs and toppings between bowls, and top with hot broth.
Roasted Beetroot Salad Recipe
Beetroot greens are not to be underestimated. They are rich in antioxidants, potassium, vitamin B6, manganese, copper, vitamin A, calcium...
Cauliflower Hummus Recipe
The cauliflower lends a gorgeous nutty flavour and, garnished with some extra roasted chickpeas and veg, the texture is equally...
Vegetable Marrakesh Casserole Recipe
Root vegetables are stars of the spiced casserole! Sweet potato, pumpkin and carrot are simmered in Moroccan-inspired flavours for a...
Sponsor Recipes: The Bare Bird share three delicious recipes
Discover some of the delicious creations you can make with The Bare Bird.