Coconut Chocolate Bars
I have cut these bars into shapes using cookie cutters and used them as cake toppers and decoration. Either way, they are a delicious and highly sustaining dessert that are also great for a snack during the day.
GF, V, VG
- 2½ cups desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (or other plant milk)
- 120g coconut oil
- 100g sugar-free chocolate, for coating
- Place all ingredients except chocolate in blender and blitz for a few mins, if necessary scraping down the sides a few times.
- Transfer to shallow dish or tin, pressing down and flattening to desired thickness.
- Cover and place in fridge to set.
- Melt chocolate and pour over bars. Return to fridge to set.
Tip: These bars will start to melt if they are out of the fridge for too long, so keep them cool until you’re ready to enjoy them.
Eat Well with Emma: Pana Organic Pancakes
We celebrate all things pancakes and chocolate with the stunning organic range from Pana. Enjoy this delicious recipe with...
Gingerbread Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
A strong hit of ginger, a delicious spongy centre and creamy icing make this cake a real treat. This cake...
Eton Mess with Summer Berries
This is a healthy version of the Eton mess which only takes a few minutes to whip up for a...