Corn and Haloumi Fritters
These are delightful little fritters that are more about showcasing the ingredients than the fritter itself. They make a wonderful, nourishing and sustaining snack also, or work well in a lunchbox.
Makes: 12–15 fritters
- 3 ears sweet corn
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 100g haloumi, grated
- ½ cup gluten-free plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 free-range eggs
- Handful coriander leaves
- Juice ½ lemon or lime
- Slice corn kernels from cob and place in bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add 1–2 tbsp oil to frying pan over medium–high heat.
- Place scoops of mixture into pan and cook for around 3 mins or until golden.
- Flip and cook until lovely and golden on other side.
3 deliciously sweet recipes from Table of Plenty
Table of Plenty’s Balance+ Muesli is a delicious blend of toasted almonds, coconut and seeds with a hint of vanilla...
Overnight Kefir Oats & Chia Brekkie Bowl
On a Sunday eve I will often soak oats and chia seeds ready to see me through the start of...
An extremely simple but filling breakfast that is endlessly adaptable to what you have on hand.