Corn and Haloumi Fritters
These are delightful little fritters that are more about showcasing the ingredients than the fritter itself. They make a wonderful, nourishing and sustaining snack also, or work well in a lunchbox.
Makes: 12–15 fritters
- 3 ears sweet corn
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 100g haloumi, grated
- ½ cup gluten-free plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 free-range eggs
- Handful coriander leaves
- Juice ½ lemon or lime
- Slice corn kernels from cob and place in bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add 1–2 tbsp oil to frying pan over medium–high heat.
- Place scoops of mixture into pan and cook for around 3 mins or until golden.
- Flip and cook until lovely and golden on other side.
Nourishing Breakfast Bowl Recipe
Loaded with greens, wholesome brown rice, sweet potato, satiating eggs and a zesty tahini-based dressing, this nourishing breakfast bowl offers...
Turkish Eggs with Chilli and Oregano Butter Recipe
Want to take a simple breakfast to the next level? Try these Turkish poached eggs — and don't forget the...
Emma Dean's Plant-Based Pancakes with Hazelnut & Chocolate Sauce
Need a little indulgence? Try Emma Dean's Pana Organic Pancakes, topped with Pana Chocolate and warm Hazelnut & Chocolate spread....
Emma Dean shows us how to make Super Crunchy Granola with Blackberry Swirl
Love a tasty bowl of goodness with maximum CRUNCH? Try Masterchef winner Emma Dean's breakfast winner.