Coconut & Hemp Crumbed Brussels Sprouts Recipe
The perfect side to accompany a meal or snack to munch on while watching the footy with friends. Pumped with plant protein and essential fats from hemp and coconut, plenty of snackable fibre from the Brussels sprouts. Delicious with a Sriracha mayonnaise or yoghurt.
Serves: 4–6 as a side or 10+ as a snack
- 350g Brussels sprouts, trimmed & halved
- 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 free-range egg
- 4 tbsp hemp seeds
- 4 tbsp shredded coconut
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil spray
- Heat oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in flour. Crack egg into a shallow bowl or plate. Combine hemp seeds and coconut on a separate plate and season with sea salt and black pepper. Dip each sprout into the egg, followed by the hemp and coconut crumb and place on baking tray.
- Spray with extra-virgin olive oil and cook in oven for 45 mins or until golden and crispy.
- Serve with a Sriracha mayonnaise or yoghurt.
Beetroot and Feta Croquette Appetiser Recipe
These simple beetroot and feta croquettes offer an easy, delicious and colourful appetiser to add to your entertaining menu.
Lemon Risotto Croquettes with Pesto Recipe
These delicious gluten-free croquettes are perfect served as an appetiser or as a vegetarian meal topped with marinara sauce, parmesan...
Mushroom & Pea Brown Rice Risotto Recipe
Looking for a wholesome dinner option? Try this plant-based brown rice risotto, full of fresh veggies and flavours for a...