Coconut & Hemp Crumbed Brussels Sprouts Recipe
The perfect side to accompany a meal or snack to munch on while watching the footy with friends. Pumped with plant protein and essential fats from hemp and coconut, plenty of snackable fibre from the Brussels sprouts. Delicious with a Sriracha mayonnaise or yoghurt.
Serves: 4–6 as a side or 10+ as a snack
- 350g Brussels sprouts, trimmed & halved
- 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 free-range egg
- 4 tbsp hemp seeds
- 4 tbsp shredded coconut
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil spray
- Heat oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in flour. Crack egg into a shallow bowl or plate. Combine hemp seeds and coconut on a separate plate and season with sea salt and black pepper. Dip each sprout into the egg, followed by the hemp and coconut crumb and place on baking tray.
- Spray with extra-virgin olive oil and cook in oven for 45 mins or until golden and crispy.
- Serve with a Sriracha mayonnaise or yoghurt.
Spinach & Feta Scrolls Recipe
These savoury scrolls are delicious and filling, packed with spinach and feta for a satisfyingly healthy snack or on-the-go lunch.
Vegetable Pasta Bake Recipe
This easy pasta bake is the perfect way to use up leftover veggies in the fridge. Add chilli flakes to...
Veg-Packed Chickpea Burgers Recipe
Looking for a delicious dinner option that's jam-packed with vegetables? These easy and tasty burgers made with black beans and...
Thai Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
This dish offers a quick-to-make, super-tasty vegetable stir-fry. The sauce has such a beautiful flavour that will make your veggies...