Egg Lettuce Cups Recipe
If you haven’t tried adding kimchi or sauerkraut to your eggs, you don’t know what you’re missing. Not only does it taste amazing but it’s a great way to kick-start your digestion. Serving it in a lettuce cup adds a nice fresh crunch, plus we could all do with a few more vegies at breakfast.
- 2–3 free-range or organic eggs
- Pinch sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Knob butter
- 2 large cos lettuce leaves
- 1–2 tbsp kimchi or sauerkraut
- In small jug, beat eggs with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat pan over medium heat and melt butter.
- Add eggs and after about 15–20 seconds fold them in from edges slowly until cooked to your liking. This should take less than a minute, remembering that egg will continue to cook once removed from heat.
- Place on lettuce leaves, top with kimchi or sauerkraut and enjoy immediately.
Experience spa benefits at home with iHealth Saunas
A Sauna company with a difference, because an iHealth Sauna experience is a retreat in your own home.. iHealth Saunas...
Discover the magic of bird watching
Birdwatching is a diverse and enriching activity. Take in the sights, sounds and scenery of your natural surrounds and immerse...
Do you want to live to be 100? Read these strategies for reaching the milestone
The strategies for reaching this milestone include adequate sleep, maintaining a healthy microbiome, protein and maintaining healthy brain function.
Does your skin need a detox? Here's how to detox your skin naturally.
Your body’s largest organ is its skin and it is an organ that plays a critical role in any detoxification...