Egg Lettuce Cups Recipe
If you haven’t tried adding kimchi or sauerkraut to your eggs, you don’t know what you’re missing. Not only does it taste amazing but it’s a great way to kick-start your digestion. Serving it in a lettuce cup adds a nice fresh crunch, plus we could all do with a few more vegies at breakfast.
- 2–3 free-range or organic eggs
- Pinch sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Knob butter
- 2 large cos lettuce leaves
- 1–2 tbsp kimchi or sauerkraut
- In small jug, beat eggs with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat pan over medium heat and melt butter.
- Add eggs and after about 15–20 seconds fold them in from edges slowly until cooked to your liking. This should take less than a minute, remembering that egg will continue to cook once removed from heat.
- Place on lettuce leaves, top with kimchi or sauerkraut and enjoy immediately.
Explore the healing properties of manuka honey
Manuka honey is a powerful antibacterial honey made by bees frequenting the tea tree.
Roasted Pumpkin Hummus Recipe
Since I started making my own hummus last year, I can’t go back to store bought. Homemade hummus tastes fresher,...
The healing properties of acai berries
Native to Brazil, acai berries pack an antioxidant punch that yields an array of health benefits.
7 unique ways to detox your digestive system
Digestion is central to your body’s detoxification processes, so it’s important to consider how to keep your digestion at its...