Egg Lettuce Cups Recipe
If you haven’t tried adding kimchi or sauerkraut to your eggs, you don’t know what you’re missing. Not only does it taste amazing but it’s a great way to kick-start your digestion. Serving it in a lettuce cup adds a nice fresh crunch, plus we could all do with a few more vegies at breakfast.
- 2–3 free-range or organic eggs
- Pinch sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Knob butter
- 2 large cos lettuce leaves
- 1–2 tbsp kimchi or sauerkraut
- In small jug, beat eggs with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat pan over medium heat and melt butter.
- Add eggs and after about 15–20 seconds fold them in from edges slowly until cooked to your liking. This should take less than a minute, remembering that egg will continue to cook once removed from heat.
- Place on lettuce leaves, top with kimchi or sauerkraut and enjoy immediately.
Don't like change? Here are 5 ways to deal with change mindfully
When change happens in life, it can be a shock or a more subtle shifting under the surface. Either way,...
Do you love avocado? Dr Karen Bridgman shares the health benefits of the fruit
Who doesn't love smashed avocado atop their toast on the weekend? Avocadoes are not only delicious but also a source...
We sat down with Alex Tyson, second-generation business owner and founder of iHealth Sauna
We sat down with Alex Tyson, second-generation business owner and founder of iHealth Sauna. He shares the health benefits of...
Feeling anxious? Try these 11 yogic practices to calm your nervous system
Anxiety is said to be at epidemic levels in the West. How do you know if your stress levels are...