Eggplant, Apple & Snow Pea Curry Recipe
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2cm fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 green apples, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 4 handfuls of snow peas, topped & tailed
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Blend the stock and cashews in a blender to a smooth milk.
- Heat a deep frying pan, add the garlic, ginger and chilli, then add mustard seeds and turmeric. Sauté for a min.
- Add all the other ingredients except the rice and snow peas, then stir. Simmer, covered for 15 mins.
- Add the snow peas and season with salt to taste, top with coriander leaves and serve with cooked rice.
Baked Tempeh, Peanut Sauce & Sautéed Mushrooms, Broccoli & Spinach Recipe
This vegan breakfast plate combines the nutritious value of tempeh with its ultimate ally, peanut sauce alongside flavourful mushrooms and...
Jamaican Chocolate Semifreddo Recipe
Looking for the ultimate vegan dessert? The flavours of delectable Jamaican chocolate shine through in this nourishing but delicious treat.
Jamaican Eggplant Jerk & Watermelon Salad Recipe
This vegan recipe uses classic Jamaican flavours that balance the sweet with the spicy. The perfect meal for family sharing...
Sweet Corn Puree With Baked Cauliflower & Spinach
This recipe transforms wholesome sweet corn into a heavenly miso-flavoured puree to match with baked cauliflower and sautéed spinach.