Gluten-free peach and almond olive oil cake
This gorgeous moist gluten-free olive oil cake is jam-packed with protein to build and repair the body and dietary fibre to support gut health. Peaches provide plenty of important nutrients, including vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium and magnesium, and they’re high in protective antioxidants.
- 2½ cups almond meal
- ¼ cup arrowroot or cornflour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup + 2 tbsp raw honey or 100 per cent maple syrup
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- ¼ cup cold-pressed olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 ripe peaches, peeled & sliced thinly
- ¼ cup flaked almond
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 20cm cake tin and line bottom with baking paper.
- In medium-sized bowl combine almond meal, arrowroot, bicarb and salt.
- In another bowl whisk ⅓ cup honey, milk, vanilla, olive oil and eggs.
- Gradually add wet ingredients into dry and gently combine.
- Pour mixture into cake tin and top with peaches and flaked almonds.
- Bake for 45 mins.
- When cooked, remove from oven and drizzle over 2tbsp honey. Allow to cool before serving.
Banana Oat Breakfast Muffins Recipe
Packed with gluten-free goodness, these banana & oat breakfast muffins have the perfect balance of protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates.
Pumpkin & Walnut Breakfast Loaf Recipe
This nourishing pumpkin and walnut breakfast loaf is a healthy way to start the day, spread with some avocado, hummus...
Naked Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
All the benefits of Original Coconut Amino Sauce, friendly for your gut. This FODMAP Friendly, soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural,...