Greek Lamb Skewers in Pita Recipe
Get your iron boost for the week with these Greek marinated lamb skewers served with fresh herbs and plenty of greens — a perfect combination for a weekend lunch with the family. Leave the lamb to marinate overnight to really boost the flavour.
- 400g lean lamb, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 4 large pitas, toasted
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 200g baby spinach
- Handful of mint & parsley
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Combine lamb, garlic, oil and oregano in medium bowl, ensuring lamb is well covered with oil. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours in fridge.
- Thread lamb onto 4–6 bamboo skewers (depending on size). Heat large frying pan on medium heat then add skewers and cook for approximately 8 min, turning occasionally. Allow to rest.
- Top pita bread with yoghurt and lamb skewer and finish with baby spinach, fresh herbs, tomatoes and lemon.
Healthy Gluten-free Waffles with Mixed Berries
These delicious light and healthy gluten-free waffles make a perfect weekend breakfast.
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...
Berry and apple jellies
Fun to make and delicious to eat - these berry and apple jellies sure are a treat
No refined sugars and loads of fruit make this vegan tropical iceblock recipe a real winner