Healthy Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine
This Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine is effortlessly simple and is perfect for a midweek meal. Just double or triple the recipe to accommodate your family. The fresh lemon combined with a hint of chilli, garlic and parsley is just heaven.
- 200g linguine
- 1 tbsp olive oil + extra to drizzle
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 12 raw peeled prawns
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- Parsley, to garnish
- Boil slightly salted water in large saucepan, add linguine and cook according to packet instructions until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in large frying pan over medium heat and cook garlic and chilli flakes for 1–2 mins until fragrant.
- Add prawns and cook until pink and cooked through.
- Divide pasta into bowls and toss with lemon juice, zest and extra olive oil if desired.
- Season with pepper and top with extra parsley and chilli flakes.
Fast, Healthy & Delicious Fish Burger
If ever there was a super-quick, super-satisfying and super-nourishing easy meal to curb the cravings of a burger on the...
Lime & Coconut Chilli Mussels
Chilli and mussels are a match made in heaven. Personally I adore the flavours in this Asian inspired dish more...
Snow Pea & Prawn Salad
This beautiful salad is light yet satisfying and is perfect to whip together when cooking for just one.