Hemp and Mushroom Risotto Recipe
This is an interesting way to use hemp. It has a clean and creamy texture and flavour.
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 2 sticks celery, finely diced
- 2 cups hemp seeds
- 6 cup liquid vegan Massell brand “chicken style” stock
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, mushrooms and celery and sauté until soft.
- Add hemp seeds and stock. Mix well and cook until stock is mostly absorbed and resembles wet risotto. Add parsley, nutritional yeast and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a bowl.
Smoked Tofu, Avocado & Asparagus Vegan Benedict Recipe
Memorable meals can easily be reproduced with vegan ingredients, and this tofu vegan benedict will absolutely wow you in the...
Chocolate Nice Cream with Strawberries Recipe
Decadent and sweet with natural sugars, this choc nice cream is the perfect sweet treat or pancake topper — and...
Original Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
The original not-soy sauce that’s famous for flavour. This soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural, non-GMO and gluten free. Made from...
Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil — Niulife
Hand-made by small coastal villages in the pristine Solomon Islands, our single-origin wild-harvested Extra Virgin Coconut Oil provides a new...