Herby Zucchini Salad Recipe
This is a super-simple salad that works well as a light lunch or as a side to a more substantial meal.
- 1 small zucchini
- ½ cup cooked lentils
- 2 tbsp roughly torn mint
- 2 tbsp roughly torn coriander or parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Good few pinches sea salt & black pepper
- ¼ cup Persian feta
- Slice zucchini thinly on mandolin or with vegetable peeler to create ribbons.
- Add to bowl with remaining ingredients and toss to combine well.
- Transfer to jar for easy transportation and storage.
Organic Thai Red Rice Rigatoni — Explore Cuisine
Explore Cuisine’s Thai Red Rice Rigatoni is a healthy choice that will please the family and simplify your life. Cooks...
Fruit Free bars with Almond & Chia — Food for health
Packed with lots of healthy seeds, whole grains like millet and chia and bound with rice bran syrup, not glucose…...
Cranberry & Coconut Clusters — Food for health
The Cranberry & Coconut Clusters are such a delicious flavour. Made with Aussie almonds, healthy seeds and fruit pieces. They...
Choc Cherry Clusters — Food for health
The Choc Cherry Clusters are such a delicious flavour. Made with Aussie almonds, healthy seeds and fruit pieces. They are...