Herby Zucchini Salad Recipe
This is a super-simple salad that works well as a light lunch or as a side to a more substantial meal.
- 1 small zucchini
- ½ cup cooked lentils
- 2 tbsp roughly torn mint
- 2 tbsp roughly torn coriander or parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Good few pinches sea salt & black pepper
- ¼ cup Persian feta
- Slice zucchini thinly on mandolin or with vegetable peeler to create ribbons.
- Add to bowl with remaining ingredients and toss to combine well.
- Transfer to jar for easy transportation and storage.
Bubble and Squeak Recipe
For me, English food is comfort food, especially bubble and squeak. This dish takes me back to my childhood —...
13 antioxidant foods and how to enjoy them
Antioxidants defend against cell-damaging free radicals, which increase your risk of disease and premature ageing. Including a variety of antioxidant-rich...
Which dairy is the better choice: full or reduced fat?
It’s easy to get hung up on fat content when it comes to dairy products, especially if you’re watching your...
Oven-Baked Pumpkin and Corn Brown Rice Risotto Recipe
This hearty risotto is a great source of dietary fibre. Brown rice contains around seven times more fibre than white...