Herby Zucchini Salad Recipe
This is a super-simple salad that works well as a light lunch or as a side to a more substantial meal.
- 1 small zucchini
- ½ cup cooked lentils
- 2 tbsp roughly torn mint
- 2 tbsp roughly torn coriander or parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Good few pinches sea salt & black pepper
- ¼ cup Persian feta
- Slice zucchini thinly on mandolin or with vegetable peeler to create ribbons.
- Add to bowl with remaining ingredients and toss to combine well.
- Transfer to jar for easy transportation and storage.
Elevate your immunity with ancient Elderberry
Elderberries are one of the oldest herbal medicines and are especially useful during the cold and flu season. Discover how...
Heart of gold: In conversation with Lola Berry
Living fearlessly from the heart is at the core of Lola Berry’s existence. We sit down with the bestselling author,...
Ginger the great: spicy, warming and powerfully healing
Aromatic, tingling, spicy, pungent and warming, ginger adds bursts of flavour to your cooking, but this plant, favoured around the...
These are the key ingredients for a thriving microbiome
Discover the key to a happy gut with these simple ingredients.