Kale & Bean Shakshuka
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, this shakshuka is loaded with kale and beans and is the ultimate meal for one. Here’s a tip: double your batch the night before, put it in the fridge overnight, crack an egg or two in in the morning and pop it in the oven for 15 mins.
- ½ onion, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 × 400g cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 × 400g tin tomatoes
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cracked pepper
- 1–2 eggs
- 50g goat’s cheese
- ¼ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- ½ red chilli, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- In frying pan over medium heat, sauté onion in coconut oil for 5 mins, then add kale and sauté for a further 5 mins. Add garlic and cook for 1 min. Add beans, tomato and spices and cook for 10 mins.
- If pan is ovenproof, make little wells and crack eggs in. Otherwise, transfer mixture to oven dish and make wells for eggs. Crumble goat’s cheese over top of tomato mix and bake for 15 mins or so, depending on preference. Serve immediately.
Fast, Healthy & Delicious Fish Burger
If ever there was a super-quick, super-satisfying and super-nourishing easy meal to curb the cravings of a burger on the...
Healthy Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine
This Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine recipe is effortlessly simple and is perfect for a midweek meal. Enjoy with the...
Vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry
This vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry recipe combines creamy coconut milk with a range of spices to create the most...