Kale & Cabbage Salad with Pepitas & Cranberries
There are some terrific superfoods available, such as açaí, lucuma and spirulina. But don’t forget some of our standard vegetables are equally amazing superfoods. Cabbage is rich in vitamin K, vitamin C and powerful antioxidants. Kale is a great source of vitamin A, vitamin K, potassium and copper.
Serve with this Medjool date dressing
Serves: 4 as a side dish
GF, V, VG
- ⅓ cup pepitas
- ¼ head white cabbage, shredded very finely
- 5 kale leaves, chopped
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- ⅓ cup Medjool date dressing
- Toast pepitas in frying pan on low heat for 5 mins. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place cabbage and kale leaves in large mixing bowl. Add toasted pepitas, cranberries and avocado. Add dressing and gently toss together until well combined, then serve.
Rocket, Toasted Quinoa & Walnut Salad
This salad is packed full of protein and also rich in magnesium, B vitamins, potassium and calcium. Make sure you...
Potato Salad with Sherry Vinaigrette
This salad is full of healthy leafy greens and peas which are a great source of vitamin K, manganese, dietary...
Rainbow Salad with Haloumi & Lemon Vinaigrette
This salad takes advantage of all the colours of the rainbow and is packed full of nutrients and superfoods. This...