Lemon Risotto Croquettes with Pesto Recipe
These delicious croquettes are perfect served as an appetiser with pesto dipping sauce or as a vegetarian meal with marinara sauce topped with shaved parmesan and fresh basil.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 4 cups broth (chicken or vegetable)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 whole lemon zest & juice
- ¾ cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Pesto, to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 3 mins until soft. Stir through rice and cook for another minute.
- Add a ladle full of warm broth and wait for the rice to absorb it before adding another ladle full. Repeat this until broth is gone. Add extra water if needed to cook until rice is al dente. Gently stir through lemon juice, zest and parmesan cheese.
- Allow risotto to cool so it is easy to handle.
- You will need two shallow bowls. Place 1 egg whisked in a little milk in one bowl, and then breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Form balls with 2 tbsp of cooled risotto then place them on a tray.
- Dip each ball in egg, and then the breadcrumbs. Firmly press the breadcrumbs into the balls so they’re well covered.
- Pan fry the balls in a little olive oil over medium heat, until they are golden brown.
- Serve warm with dipping bowl with pesto.
Lemon Yoghurt Cake Recipe
This lemon yoghurt cake is gluten-free and packed with plenty of naturally sweet, sticky flavours for a deliciously moreish afternoon...
3 dinner party recipes for cheese lovers
Cheese lovers, look no further! These recipes, made with That's Amore Cheese's decadent burrata, are the ultimate dinner & dessert...
4 protein-packed treats to boost your energy
Herbalife Nutrition’s energy food shakes provide a balanced source of healthy nutrition packed with vitamins and minerals, protein and fibre.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup Recipe
This creamy, lush cauliflower soup is the ultimate warming, soul food. It's perfect for vegetarian dinners and gluten-free too!