Mango Lassi Recipe
Mango is one of the most popular fruits in Nepal, which makes this beverage a popular choice. If mangoes are not in season, use frozen mango or mango pulp as an alternative. This recipe is best used with ripe mangoes for a naturally sweet flavour. Add honey if required to sweeten it a little and sprinkle with a dash of ground cardamom.
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup peeled & chopped ripe mango
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder (optional)
- 2–4 ice cubes (optional)
- Crushed pistachios (optional)
- Place yoghurt, milk, mango and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve over ice cubes and sprinkle with a pinch of ground cardamom and crushed pistachios.
Quick kitchen: Nourishing mocha and banana smoothie bowl
Don't put your high-speed blender and reusable straws away yet. It’s still the perfect time to enjoy the humble smoothie...
Masoor Vegan Dal
Made with red lentils and fragrant spices, this traditional vegan dal is power-packed with dietary fibre and protein and it...
Tarkari Vegan Curry Recipe
This vegan curry is a traditional Nepali dish, commonly served alongside dal bhat, a lentil and rice dish that is...