Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
I like to make a batch of chia puddings each weekend so that they are in the fridge for a healthy breakfast or lunch on the run. They are also great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy glass.
Makes: 6 puddings
GF, V, VG
- 1¼ cups white chia seeds
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 12 passionfruit
- Place chia seeds, water, plant milk, vanilla paste and maple syrup in bowl and mix well with whisk.
- Place mango in blender and purée.
- Place pulp of 1 passionfruit in the bottom of each of 6 glass jars. Divide half mango purée into each jar.
- Evenly distribute chia mixture into each jar. Add remaining mango purée to each jar. Top each jar with pulp of remaining passionfruit.
- Place in fridge for at least 4 hours to set chia before serving.
Coconut Rice Pudding with Mango
This super-comforting rice pudding is vegan-friendly and is the perfect summer dessert to take advantage of mango season.
Fruity Festive Skewers Recipe
This is such a fun dish to make, one you could save until Christmas Day and make with all of...
Summer Fruit Nice Cream Recipe
The perfect way to get the kids eating refreshing fruit this summer!