Mini Vegie Quiches
These are little fun-size quiches to stave off the crazy sugar high! They are incredibly versatile; simply fill them with what you have in the fridge or keep them simple depending on the audience.
Makes: 10 quiches
- 1 small carrot, diced
- ½ red capsicum, diced
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin/sweet potato/potato, cubed
- 75g feta, diced
- Handful parsley
- 5 free-range eggs
- ⅓ cup milk of choice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Place 10 patty pans into muffin tin and set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C. Sauté carrot and capsicum for a few mins until soft.
- Combine with roast vegies, feta and parsley, stirring to combine.
- Divide into patty pans.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and salt, and pour roughly even amounts into patty pans.
- Bake for 20 mins, or until cooked through.
Chicken, Thyme, Vegetable Sausage Rolls
These sausage rolls are simple to make and are sure to become a kid’s party favourite. They make a great...
Lamb, Mint & Raisin Meatballs
These are a great snack at a kids’ party, especially if you also have adults attending. They are tastier than...
If you're having a kids' party, these can be made a few days in advance and then heated up on...