Miso Broth, Brown Rice Noodles and Leafy Greens Recipe
One of my favourite dishes. After a busy day you can have this nourishing tasty meal on the table in five minutes.
- 2L liquid vegetable stock
- 1 cup dulse seaweed
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced or quartered
- 200g firm silken tofu
- 2 cups frozen edamame beans
- 2 bunches broccolini
- ½ cup dark miso paste, mixed with ½ cup water to make a slurry
- 1 packet brown rice noodles soaked in boiling water until al dente
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- Place stock, seaweed, mushrooms and tofu in pot and bring to boil. Add edamame beans and broccolini and simmer for couple of mins until they turn bright green. Turn off heat, stir in miso slurry.
- To serve, place noodles in bowl, ladle in miso broth and vegetables and top with sesame seeds.
Banana Oat Breakfast Muffins Recipe
Packed with gluten-free goodness, these banana & oat breakfast muffins have the perfect balance of protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates.
BBQ Jackfruit Pizza Recipe
Do you want to create a sensation at the dinner table? This vegan jackfruit pizza will blow your dinner guests’...
Asparagus & Fennel Soup with Cumin-spiced Lotus Chips Recipe
Although fennel and asparagus are less common ingredients, this soup combines their flavours beautifully in a unique affair, perfect for...