Miso Broth, Brown Rice Noodles and Leafy Greens Recipe
One of my favourite dishes. After a busy day you can have this nourishing tasty meal on the table in five minutes.
- 2L liquid vegetable stock
- 1 cup dulse seaweed
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced or quartered
- 200g firm silken tofu
- 2 cups frozen edamame beans
- 2 bunches broccolini
- ½ cup dark miso paste, mixed with ½ cup water to make a slurry
- 1 packet brown rice noodles soaked in boiling water until al dente
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- Place stock, seaweed, mushrooms and tofu in pot and bring to boil. Add edamame beans and broccolini and simmer for couple of mins until they turn bright green. Turn off heat, stir in miso slurry.
- To serve, place noodles in bowl, ladle in miso broth and vegetables and top with sesame seeds.
Lemon and Cranberry Green Beans
This healthy dish is full of festive colours. The bright green beans and cranberries will add lovely Christmas tones to...
Egg and Wild Mushroom Tart
This tart is lovely topped with fresh basil leaves and is a great addition to the Christmas buffet table. It...
Roasted Fig, Walnut and Goat’s Cheese Salad
Goat’s cheese, fig and beetroot were made for one another.