Miso Broth, Brown Rice Noodles and Leafy Greens Recipe
One of my favourite dishes. After a busy day you can have this nourishing tasty meal on the table in five minutes.
- 2L liquid vegetable stock
- 1 cup dulse seaweed
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced or quartered
- 200g firm silken tofu
- 2 cups frozen edamame beans
- 2 bunches broccolini
- ½ cup dark miso paste, mixed with ½ cup water to make a slurry
- 1 packet brown rice noodles soaked in boiling water until al dente
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- Place stock, seaweed, mushrooms and tofu in pot and bring to boil. Add edamame beans and broccolini and simmer for couple of mins until they turn bright green. Turn off heat, stir in miso slurry.
- To serve, place noodles in bowl, ladle in miso broth and vegetables and top with sesame seeds.
Spiced Cauliflower with Preserved Lemon
This delicious dish lives and dies by the quality of the curry powder. If you don’t have any on hand...
Quorn™ Foods shares 2 delicious, meat-free recipes
Quorn™ Foods is a global market leader in healthy, sustainable protein. Here, they share 2 delicious recipes.
Broccoli Rabe, Macadamia & Chilli Spaghetti
This simple vegetarian pasta is quick and easy to make and a really tasty, healthy meals that’s perfect for the...
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...