Overnight Banoffee Pie with Chia and Oats Recipe
This is my new favourite breakfast! So delicious, creamy, flavourful and everything you need to start your day in a balanced and nourished way.
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 1 date
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut milk, nut milk or milk of choice
- ¼ cup pecans, lightly toasted
- Place oats and chia seeds in bowl and add milk and vanilla.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Mash ¾ of banana and stir through oat mix.
- To make caramel, soak date in hot water for a few minutes until soft.
- Remove pip and mash with fork on plate. Mash almond butter and sea salt into date. Add coconut milk and mash/stir though to a sticky caramel consistency.
- Top oat/chia mix with caramel, pecans and remaining banana. Delicious!
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe
This Healthy Vegan and Gluten-Free Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe is very similar to a borscht soup, but with...
Salad of Zucchini, Sugar Snap Peas and Brown Lentils with Balsamic and Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
This Salad of Zucchini, Peas and Lentils with Dijon Vinaigrette uses the beautiful ingredient red cabbage, a staple in the...
Vegan Beetroot Borscht with Chickpeas and Vegetables Recipe
This traditional beetroot soup incorporates a variety of other vegetables for extra nutrition. It can be eaten cold in the...
Pan-Fried Pineapple Recipe
In this Pan-Fried Pineapple recipe, you'll enjoy a simply luscious blend of caramelised sweetness and coconut yoghurt.