Overnight Banoffee Pie with Chia and Oats Recipe
This is my new favourite breakfast! So delicious, creamy, flavourful and everything you need to start your day in a balanced and nourished way.
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 1 date
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut milk, nut milk or milk of choice
- ¼ cup pecans, lightly toasted
- Place oats and chia seeds in bowl and add milk and vanilla.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Mash ¾ of banana and stir through oat mix.
- To make caramel, soak date in hot water for a few minutes until soft.
- Remove pip and mash with fork on plate. Mash almond butter and sea salt into date. Add coconut milk and mash/stir though to a sticky caramel consistency.
- Top oat/chia mix with caramel, pecans and remaining banana. Delicious!
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Vegan Banana Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting Recipe
You and your family will love these healthy vegan cupcake recipe! It's perfect for parties and picnics.
Salted Caramel Banana Nice-Cream Recipe
This delicious nice-cream smoothie is super healthy and will surprise and delight the whole family.
Rocket, Parsley and Hazelnut Soup Recipe
Simply vary the consistency of this sauce and you use it on pasta, roasted veggies, or even a dip.
Avocado, Green Bean and Rocket Bruschetta Recipe
Rocket is a leafy green that has a punch of flavour. Remember, a little goes a long way.