Overnight Banoffee Pie with Chia and Oats Recipe
This is my new favourite breakfast! So delicious, creamy, flavourful and everything you need to start your day in a balanced and nourished way.
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 1 date
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut milk, nut milk or milk of choice
- ¼ cup pecans, lightly toasted
- Place oats and chia seeds in bowl and add milk and vanilla.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Mash ¾ of banana and stir through oat mix.
- To make caramel, soak date in hot water for a few minutes until soft.
- Remove pip and mash with fork on plate. Mash almond butter and sea salt into date. Add coconut milk and mash/stir though to a sticky caramel consistency.
- Top oat/chia mix with caramel, pecans and remaining banana. Delicious!
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Watermelon Cake Recipe
This cake is perfect for a hot summer afternoon and it’s a lovely bit of novelty for kids and adults...
Raw Berry Cheesecake Recipe
This dessert is delicious, healthy, vegan and beautiful… What more could you want in a dessert?
Raw Mexican with Walnut and Jalapeño Pesto, Cumin Sprouts and Salsa Recipe
This leftover pesto is wonderful as a spread, as a salad dressing or, if you’re not eating raw, then on...
Beetroot Dip with Crudité Recipe
Here’s a choose-your-own-adventure kind of meal, full of healthy fats and grounding protein. Enjoy, foodie friends!