Overnight Banoffee Pie with Chia and Oats Recipe
This is my new favourite breakfast! So delicious, creamy, flavourful and everything you need to start your day in a balanced and nourished way.
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 1 date
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut milk, nut milk or milk of choice
- ¼ cup pecans, lightly toasted
- Place oats and chia seeds in bowl and add milk and vanilla.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Mash ¾ of banana and stir through oat mix.
- To make caramel, soak date in hot water for a few minutes until soft.
- Remove pip and mash with fork on plate. Mash almond butter and sea salt into date. Add coconut milk and mash/stir though to a sticky caramel consistency.
- Top oat/chia mix with caramel, pecans and remaining banana. Delicious!
Discover organic at our Welbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Cauliflower and Turmeric Brown Rice Recipe
Adding turmeric to meals regularly is a great way to help improve your liver function and protect against chronic diseases....
Apricot and Macadamia Granola Recipe
Making a big batch of nutritious granola is one of the best ways to ensure you have a healthy breakfast...
Golden Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
Turmeric is best absorbed by the body when consumed with some fat, hence the added coconut oil in this smoothie....