Overnight Oats Recipe
Yoghurt is a great source of beneficial bacteria that help boost your good gut bacteria, which play a big role in your immune and digestive health. This delicious breakfast is also rich in beta-glucan, a type of fermentable fibre that supports cardiovascular health by reducing high cholesterol.
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- ⅔ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- Fresh fruit, coconut flakes & roughly chopped nuts & seeds
- Place almond milk, yoghurt, vanilla, dates and cinnamon in blender and blend until well combined.
- In a container, combine yoghurt mixture and oats.
- Place in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, spoon into 2 bowls and top with fresh fruit, coconut flakes, nuts and seeds.
Watch now: WellBeing's editor-in-chief, Terry Robson, speaks to Dr Sandra Cabot about gut health
WellBeing's editor-in-chief, Terry Robson, speaks to Dr Sandra Cabot about gut health.
Find out how meditation, gut health and your skin are linked
Meditation was once seen as a spiritual practice reserved solely for yogis but has now become widely recognised as something...
Butter Chicken Clay Pot Recipe
Everything just tastes better in a clay pot — even this tasty, gluten-free butter chicken recipe! This version will help...
Fermented Turmeric and Fennel Cauliflower Recipe
Take cauliflower to new heights in this colourful Indian-spiced ferment. Turmeric is a powerful secret weapon when it comes to...