Pan-Fried Pineapple Recipe
In this Pan-Fried Pineapple recipe by health chef, Lee Holmes, you’ll enjoy a simply luscious blend of caramelised sweetness and coconut yoghurt.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin coconut oil
- 6 pineapple wedges, skin removed
- Zest & juice 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Melt coconut oil in heavy-based frying pan over medium heat.
- Add pineapple, drizzle with lime juice and cook for 4–5 mins each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with coconut yoghurt, garnished with mint and lime zest.
Healthy Vegan Lettuce and Chickpea Wraps Recipe
Spoon a third of a cup of the chickpea filling into the lettuce leaves and serve, as finger food. The...
Mango and Coconut Ice Blocks Recipe
These delicious ice blocks make a healthy treat for the whole family. They are a nutritious alternative to sugar-laden store-bought...
Chocolate, Avocado and Berry Cake Recipe
This delicious cake caters to many intolerances as it’s dairy-, egg- and gluten-free and vegan. It gets a lovely richness...
Coconut and Tapioca Pudding with Pineapple Flowers Recipe
Traditionally, tapioca pudding in Sri Lanka is made with condensed milk and quite a lot of sugar. This is my...