Pan-Fried Pineapple Recipe
In this Pan-Fried Pineapple recipe by health chef, Lee Holmes, you’ll enjoy a simply luscious blend of caramelised sweetness and coconut yoghurt.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin coconut oil
- 6 pineapple wedges, skin removed
- Zest & juice 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Melt coconut oil in heavy-based frying pan over medium heat.
- Add pineapple, drizzle with lime juice and cook for 4–5 mins each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with coconut yoghurt, garnished with mint and lime zest.
Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
My mum’s spaghetti bolognese was the best! I could have eaten it every night as a kid; it was my...
Vegan Pumpkin and Zucchini 'No Pasta' Lasagna
In this recipe, I use pumpkin and zucchini for lasagna and a cashew béchamel sauce. Double the recipe and make...
Spelt and Olive Focaccia Bread Recipe
Focaccia bread is one of the easiest breads to make as it requires very little rising time. I’ve topped this...
Sweet Quinoa and Cacao Risotto Recipe
Risotto isn’t just a lunch or dinner meal, it can absolutely be a dessert or breakfast! I’ve combined my go-to...