Pan-Fried Pineapple Recipe
In this Pan-Fried Pineapple recipe by health chef, Lee Holmes, you’ll enjoy a simply luscious blend of caramelised sweetness and coconut yoghurt.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin coconut oil
- 6 pineapple wedges, skin removed
- Zest & juice 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Melt coconut oil in heavy-based frying pan over medium heat.
- Add pineapple, drizzle with lime juice and cook for 4–5 mins each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with coconut yoghurt, garnished with mint and lime zest.
Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? We are too! They are a regular player in our snack bag on the run. Try our...
Egg Salad Cos Cups Recipe
Create a fun dish to have at your next picnic that looks impressive! Try our Egg salad cos cups recipe...
Rainbow Salad in a Jar Recipe
Finding ways of eating good food on the go saves money and ensures you make a great choices. Enjoy our...