Pan-Fried Pineapple Recipe
In this Pan-Fried Pineapple recipe by health chef, Lee Holmes, you’ll enjoy a simply luscious blend of caramelised sweetness and coconut yoghurt.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin coconut oil
- 6 pineapple wedges, skin removed
- Zest & juice 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Melt coconut oil in heavy-based frying pan over medium heat.
- Add pineapple, drizzle with lime juice and cook for 4–5 mins each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with coconut yoghurt, garnished with mint and lime zest.
Sugar-Free Vegan Mixed Berry Tart
With just chia seeds, nuts, banana, berries, dates and a little wholemeal flour, this sugar-free dessert can be enjoyed knowing...
3 plant-based desserts for a guilt-free after dinner treat
Sweet treats don't have to mean processed junk. These recipes are deliciously indulgent while providing a hit of fibre, protein...
4 vegan desserts even non-vegans will love
Following a plant-based diet shouldn't mean missing out on any of the fun. Try these 4 vegan desserts developed by...
Vegan Rainbow Goulash
Traditionally, Hungarian goulash is made with meat as the base. This is a delicious vegan version that incorporates chickpeas and...