Pan-Fried Pineapple Recipe
In this Pan-Fried Pineapple recipe by health chef, Lee Holmes, you’ll enjoy a simply luscious blend of caramelised sweetness and coconut yoghurt.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin coconut oil
- 6 pineapple wedges, skin removed
- Zest & juice 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Melt coconut oil in heavy-based frying pan over medium heat.
- Add pineapple, drizzle with lime juice and cook for 4–5 mins each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with coconut yoghurt, garnished with mint and lime zest.
No refined sugars and loads of fruit make this vegan tropical iceblock recipe a real winner
Cherry and almond sorbet
This simple cherry and almond sorbet recipe doesn’t require an ice-cream machine, and it's vegan-friendly too. What are you waiting...
Mango passionfruit chia pudding
Need a healthy breakfast or a lunch on the run? These vegan mango passionfruit chia puddings are the perfect solution
Strawberry, banana and vanilla iceblocks
Sugar-free, plant-based and vegan, these strawberry, banana and vanilla iceblocks will be your best healthy indulgence go-to ever.