Parmesan Baked Brussels and Broccolini Recipe
This recipe is quick, wholesome and absolutely bursting with flavour! Delicious served with your choice of protein or as a fibre-packed side for pasta or risotto on colder winter evenings.
Serves: 4 as a side
- 8–10 Brussels sprouts, sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan
- Sea salt
- Chilli flakes
- Heat oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts and broccolini on tray, drizzle with olive oil, season with sea salt, toss then sprinkle Parmesan all over.
- Place in oven to bake for 15–20 mins.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes to serve.
Spiced Cauliflower with Preserved Lemon
This delicious dish lives and dies by the quality of the curry powder. If you don’t have any on hand...
Quorn™ Foods shares 2 delicious, meat-free recipes
Quorn™ Foods is a global market leader in healthy, sustainable protein. Here, they share 2 delicious recipes.
Broccoli Rabe, Macadamia & Chilli Spaghetti
This simple vegetarian pasta is quick and easy to make and a really tasty, healthy meals that’s perfect for the...
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...