Parmesan Baked Brussels and Broccolini Recipe
This recipe is quick, wholesome and absolutely bursting with flavour! Delicious served with your choice of protein or as a fibre-packed side for pasta or risotto on colder winter evenings.
Serves: 4 as a side
- 8–10 Brussels sprouts, sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan
- Sea salt
- Chilli flakes
- Heat oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts and broccolini on tray, drizzle with olive oil, season with sea salt, toss then sprinkle Parmesan all over.
- Place in oven to bake for 15–20 mins.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes to serve.
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...
Vegetarian cashew and zucchini Indonesian noodles
What works as a stand-alone vegetarian dish, goes well with tofu, and can even proudly accompany a chicken or fish...
Thai mango salad
This summery Thai mango salad ticks all the boxes for a fresh and healthy meal
Thai tofu with almond sauce and jasmine rice
Tofu is a good source of protein, calcium, and B vitamins. Enjoy it Thai-style with almond sauce and jasmine rice...