Peach and strawberry yoghurt iceblocks
Yoghurt gives these iceblocks a boost in probiotics which are an important part of the diet as they promote good gut and immune health. Make sure you always buy a good-quality yoghurt that’s sugar-free and states on the label that it contains live or active bacteria.
Makes: 6 iceblocks
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 large peaches, peeled & sliced
- ⅔ cup sugar-free vanilla yoghurt
- ¼ cup granola
- Combine strawberries, peaches and vanilla yoghurt in blender.
- Pour mixture into iceblock moulds. Using a small spoon or knife stir each mould to remove any air bubbles.
- Place in freezer for 30 mins until iceblocks start to set and then place wooden iceblock stick in centre of each and fill tops of each mould with granola, pressing it down a little so it will stick in the ice block.
- Leave iceblocks in freezer overnight to set.
Tip: An easy way to remove iceblocks from their moulds is to dip them into a glass of hot water.
Berry Salad with Skyr Dressing
Skyr teams beautifully with the sweetness and antioxidant rich nature of berries in this salad and the liquorice flavours of...