Peach & Strawberry Yoghurt Iceblocks Recipe
Yoghurt gives these iceblocks a boost in probiotics which are an important part of the diet as they promote good gut and immune health. Make sure you always buy a good-quality yoghurt that’s sugar-free and states on the label that it contains live or active bacteria.
Makes: 6 iceblocks
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 large peaches, peeled & sliced
- ⅔ cup sugar-free vanilla yoghurt
- ¼ cup granola
- Tip: An easy way to remove iceblocks from their moulds is to dip them into a glass of hot water.
- Combine strawberries, peaches and vanilla yoghurt in blender.
- Pour mixture into iceblock moulds. Using a small spoon or knife stir each mould to remove any air bubbles.
- Place in freezer for 30 mins until iceblocks start to set and then place wooden iceblock stick in centre of each and fill tops of each mould with granola, pressing it down a little so it will stick in the ice block.
- Leave iceblocks in freezer overnight to set.
Sponsor recipes: Andi-Co Falcons share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork
Our sponsors Andi-Co Falcons share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork. Yum!
Christmas Chocolate Almond and Pistachio Cookies Recipe
Pistachios are laden with antioxidants, including lutein, beta-carotene and vitamin E, which makes them a healthy choice for looking after...
Strawberry & Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe
This is a really fun and simple recipe that kids can help you prepare at Christmas time.
Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
Fruity chia puddings are great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy...