Peanut Butter and Coconut Cookies Recipe
These Peanut Butter & Coconut Cookies are insanely addictive! If you have kids, the entire tray can disappear before you even get one into your mouth.
Makes: 12 cookies
- 1½ cups coconut flakes
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup crunchy peanut butter (or almond or other nut butter)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp apple-cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2–3 tbsp water (if needed)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grind coconut flakes in high-speed blender to form flour.
- Puree dates and 1 cup water in high-speed blender to make paste and add to bowl. Mix all ingredients in bowl to form dough, adding more water if needed.
- Use hands to roll into 12 balls. Place balls on baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. With fork, press to form cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10 mins. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Mushroom and Zucchini Risotto Recipe
Porcini mushrooms give this risotto a rich, earthy flavour. If you have leftovers, form them into balls or patties and...
Tahini Muesli Bars Recipe
Feel free to use any combination of nuts, seeds and dried fruit in this recipe but be sure to stick...
Tahini Choc Chip Cookies Recipes
As a mum and nutritionist, I’m always trying to find more nourishing ways to create the family favourites — especially...
Tahini Icy Poles Recipes
For as long as I can remember there has been a healthy version of icy poles in my life. My...