Peanut Butter and Coconut Cookies Recipe
These Peanut Butter & Coconut Cookies are insanely addictive! If you have kids, the entire tray can disappear before you even get one into your mouth.
Makes: 12 cookies
- 1½ cups coconut flakes
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup crunchy peanut butter (or almond or other nut butter)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp apple-cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2–3 tbsp water (if needed)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grind coconut flakes in high-speed blender to form flour.
- Puree dates and 1 cup water in high-speed blender to make paste and add to bowl. Mix all ingredients in bowl to form dough, adding more water if needed.
- Use hands to roll into 12 balls. Place balls on baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. With fork, press to form cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10 mins. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Mushroom and Thyme Pasta Recipe
This pasta is one of my favourite vegetarian midweek meals. It’s quick and easy to make and really tasty. You...
Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
My mum’s spaghetti bolognese was the best! I could have eaten it every night as a kid; it was my...
Quick Vegetarian Nachos Recipe
I love this meal for a midweek quickie when I have no protein to work with. I try to always...
Vegan Pumpkin and Zucchini 'No Pasta' Lasagna
In this recipe, I use pumpkin and zucchini for lasagna and a cashew béchamel sauce. Double the recipe and make...