Peanut Butter and Coconut Cookies Recipe
These Peanut Butter & Coconut Cookies are insanely addictive! If you have kids, the entire tray can disappear before you even get one into your mouth.
Makes: 12 cookies
- 1½ cups coconut flakes
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup crunchy peanut butter (or almond or other nut butter)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp apple-cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2–3 tbsp water (if needed)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grind coconut flakes in high-speed blender to form flour.
- Puree dates and 1 cup water in high-speed blender to make paste and add to bowl. Mix all ingredients in bowl to form dough, adding more water if needed.
- Use hands to roll into 12 balls. Place balls on baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. With fork, press to form cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10 mins. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Lemon and Cranberry Green Beans
This healthy dish is full of festive colours. The bright green beans and cranberries will add lovely Christmas tones to...
Egg and Wild Mushroom Tart
This tart is lovely topped with fresh basil leaves and is a great addition to the Christmas buffet table. It...
Roasted Fig, Walnut and Goat’s Cheese Salad
Goat’s cheese, fig and beetroot were made for one another.
Miso Broth, Brown Rice Noodles and Leafy Greens Recipe
This is one of my favourite noodle dishes. After a busy day you can have this nourishing tasty meal on...