Pork and Apple Sausage Rolls Recipe
Tasty sausage rolls always go down well at any party and they are super-simple to make. They can also be made ahead and simply baked just before serving — perfect for entertaining.
- 1 red onion, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 1 small carrot, grated
- Handful parsley or baby spinach
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Good pinch sea salt
- Grind black pepper
- 500g free-range pork mince
- 2 sheets puff pastry (I recommend an all-butter puff pastry)
- Splash milk (to brush pastry)
- 1 tsp black chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line baking tray with baking paper.
- In food processor, grate onion, garlic, apple, carrot and baby spinach. Alternatively, grate/finely chop by hand.
- Mix together with thyme, mustard, salt, pepper and pork mince until well combined.
- Halve each sheet of puff pastry and divide evenly between the 4 pieces.
- Roll and pinch together seam, placing it facing down on baking tray.
- Brush with milk, sprinkle with chia seeds and bake for 30 mins or until pastry is puffed and golden-brown.
- Enjoy immediately.
That’s Amore Cheese share three delicious and healthy recipes like Buffalo Mozzarella, Beans and Tomato Bruschetta
That’s Amore Cheese share three delicious recipes the whole family will love such as their Buffalo Mozzarella, Beans & Tomato...
Table of Plenty share their Kefir No-Knead Chia Bread and other delicious recipes
Table of Plenty’s new range of Kefir is a delicious source of probiotics with 45 billion+ live cultures in every...
The Bare Bird Chicken share their Southern Fried Tenders with Gochujang Hot Mayo Dipping Sauce recipe and more
The Bare Bird share three healthy and delicious recipes like an Open Chicken Sandwich and Southern Fried Tenders with Gochujang...
How to create infused water jars
If your resolution is to drink more water we're here to help with flavour-infused water jars.