Quinoa and Brussels Sprouts Salad Recipe
This is a nice fresh way to serve Brussels sprouts. The sprouts are raw so make sure you slice them very thinly, otherwise their flavour will overpower the salad.
- 1½ cups cooked quinoa
- 100g Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 1 tbsp apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp flaxseed oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Simply place all ingredients in large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve on large platter and top with some extra sliced Brussels sprouts and another crumble of feta cheese.
Pumpkin & Walnut Breakfast Loaf Recipe
This nourishing pumpkin and walnut breakfast loaf is a healthy way to start the day, spread with some avocado, hummus...
Naked Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
All the benefits of Original Coconut Amino Sauce, friendly for your gut. This FODMAP Friendly, soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural,...
Wakame Cauliflower Fish & Chips Recipe
This gluten-free dish gives a Japanese twist to a much-loved English favourite, fish and chips, offering a fun and delicious...