Raw Mango Spring Rolls Recipe
These fresh and tasty raw mango spring rolls make a anti-inflammatory compounds starter or lunch. This dish delivers plenty of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that help reduce oxidative damage in the body and lower the risk of chronic disease.
GF, V, VG
- 6 sheets ricepaper
- Handful fresh mint, chopped, 6 large mint leaves set aside
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 medium beetroot, shredded
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 medium ripe mango, sliced
- Dipping sauce of choice
- Pour some warm water in a medium frying pan.
- Place ricepaper sheets in the water until they start to soften — don’t leave them in for too long.
- Place the sheet on a chopping board, place a mint leaf in the middle then top with some carrot, beetroot, chopped mint, cucumber and a slice of avocado and mango.
- Fold one end over, then fold in the sides, and roll it up tightly. Place on a serving plate.
- Serve with a dipping sauce.
Vegan Mushroom Croquettes with Cashew Aioli Recipe
Baked for optimum health, these creamy vegan mushroom croquettes offer a deliciously moreish appetiser, snack or dinner staple.
Niulife Organic Coconut Milk Powder —
Use in place of milk or milk powder in smoothies, cooking, baking, and dessert making. 100% of profits from...
Niulife Vegan Fysh Sauce — Kokonut Pacific
With the same great taste, this plant-powered seasoning is a deliciously healthy alternative to fish sauce.