Recipes made with Dr Cabot Ultimate Superfood Powder
Maintain your health with the Dr Cabot Ultimate Superfood powder, a combination of European Golden Pea protein and over 40 superfoods, greens, antioxidants, digestive enzymes and liver herbs to boost energy, support liver function, reduce inflammation and strengthen the immune system.
Strawberry Cashew Cheesecake
- ¼ cup quinoa flakes
- ¼ cup almonds
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted & soaked
- ⅓ cup desiccated coconut
- 6 scoops D Cabot Ultimate Liver Cleanse powder
- Dash water
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- 1 lemon, juiced & zested
- 3 tbsp honey
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Place crust ingredients in food processer and blend until combined. If mixture is too dry, add additional water 1 tbsp at a time.
- Grease or line small cake tin, or small muffin tin for individual cheesecakes.
- Transfer crust ingredients to cake tin, distribute evenly and press down firmly.
- Place filling ingredients in blender and blend on high speed until mixture is smooth and creamy. If blender struggles to make mixture smooth, add a little water.
- Pour filling mixture on top of base and spread evenly with spatula.
- Place in freezer to set for about 2 hrs.
- Top with additional berries or nuts as desired.
Choc-Superfood Rice Crispies
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup puffed rice
- ¼ cup Dr Cabot Ultimate Superfood powder
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (add more for richer flavour)
- Melt almond butter, coconut oil and honey in bowl.
- Stir through remaining ingredients until everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer to slice tin, pressing mixture down firmly. Allow to set in fridge for at least 2 hrs and cut into slices.
- Note: Will melt at room temperature.
Green Superfood Smoothie
GF, V, VG
- 2 large handfuls leafy greens (baby spinach, kale etc)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 scoop Dr Cabot Ultimate Superfood powder
- 1 cup coconut water
- Juice ½ lime
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Add extra liquid if thinner consistency preferred.
Snickers Nice Cream
GF, V, VG
- 2 small frozen bananas
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 scoops De Cabot Ultimate Superfood powder
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts
- Place bananas, peanut butter and Ultimate Superfood in blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold through cacao nibs and chopped nuts.
For more information visit drcabotcleanse.com
Spiced ricotta cheesecake with baked stone fruits
If you’re tired of the dense Christmas cake that traditionally comes with Christmas then this Spiced Ricotta Cheesecake will be...