Red Dragon Fruit Bowl
The dragon fruit or pitaya has a variety of a bright fuchsia pink colour that is sweet and delicious. When combined with the banana and toppings in this dish, it is super-nutritious and instantly Instagrammable!
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled
- 4 cup frozen red dragon fruit
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1 mango, chopped
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp granola or raw muesli
- Place bananas and frozen dragon fruit into high-speed blender.
- Blend until it resembles soft-serve ice cream. Spoon into 2 bowls.
- Top with banana, strawberries, mango, coconut and granola.
3 plant-based desserts for a guilt-free after dinner treat
Sweet treats don't have to mean processed junk. These recipes are deliciously indulgent while providing a hit of fibre, protein...
Raw Vegan Tiramisù Cake
This vegan version of the traditional Italian dessert tiramisù will blow your mind with its natural sweetness and coffee chocolate...
Eton Mess with Summer Berries
This is a healthy version of the Eton mess which only takes a few minutes to whip up for a...