Roast Broccoli Rabe Sub
Nothing beats a good sub or a long roll filled with delicious fresh ingredients. Who says we can only have salad leaves in a sub? Steamed and even roasted vegetables work really well, too.
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, cut lengthways
- 1 large whole baguette, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced into 8 rounds
- ½ cup cashew sour cream
- 4 tbsp sundried tomatoes (no oil), chopped
- 8 Kalamata olives, pitted & halved
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place broccoli rabe on baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and place in oven. Cook for 20 mins until tender.
- Place baby spinach on bottom half of baguette, top with sliced tomatoes, then roasted broccoli rabe. Spoon on cashew sour cream, top with sundried tomatoes, olives and red onion slices. Sprinkle with chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Replace baguette top, slice into 4 pieces and serve.
Broccoli Rabe with Noodles in Thai Curry Broth
Broccoli rabe is traditionally used in Italian dishes. However, it works really well in Thai curries, too. If you love...
Broccoli Rabe with Casarecce Pasta
Why not give casarecce pasta a try? “Casarecce” translates to homemade and originated from Sicily.
Quinoa, Broccoli & Sweet Potato Salad
Adding the superfoods to your salad makes a huge difference to your nutritional intake. Foods like walnuts and cashews are...