Roast Capsicum Zucchini Noodles Recipe
Red capsicums contain high levels of carotenoids, namely beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. These plant-based antioxidants help fight chronic diseases such as cancer and degenerative eye conditions like macular degeneration.
- 2 red capsicums, cut in half, stems & seeds removed
- Handful cheese such as goat’s or feta
- Pinch sea salt
- Good pinch timut pepper
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 large zucchinis, spiralised
- Handful fresh basil, to serve
- Grated cheese, to serve
- Place red capsicums on baking tray under griller and roast both sides until charred and blistered. Cover with tea towel and when cooled, skins should come off easily.
- Place all sauce ingredients in food processor and blend to smooth sauce.
- In frying pan with some olive oil, cook onion and garlic for a few mins until soft. Toss through zucchini noodles and sauce, just enough to heat them through. You don’t want to overcook zucchini noodles or they will go too soft.
- Plate up noodles and top with cheese and herbs.
Jam-Packed Ricepaper Rolls Recipe
Packing these ricepaper rolls with wholesome ingredients you can create delicious parcels that will make your insides and outsides happy....
Sponsor Recipes: The Culture Co. share 3 healthy recipes
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make The Culture Co. products like a healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl...
Vietnamese Meatball Soup Recipe
This Vietnamese meatball soup is a delicious, fuss-free meal that is both nutritious and healing. Enjoy our Vietnamese meatball soup...
Chicken Broth Pho Recipe
Substitute a classic stock with bone broth in this refreshing pho for the ultimate one-bowl meal with our chicken broth...