Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Poke Bowl Recipe
I love poke bowls! They are a bright, colourful, tasty and nutritious meal. Plus, they’re so quick and easy to whip up. Enjoy my Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Poke Bowl Recipe.
- ½ cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup salad greens
- 1 cup roasted sweet potato
- 1 fillet smoked salmon, skin removed
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- Handful edible flowers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper and scatter over the cauliflower pieces. Drizzle with olive oil, turmeric and sea salt, and bake for 30 mins.
- The trick to assembling poke bowls is to start with components that take up most space in bowls. Start with roasted cauliflower, cooked quinoa, salad greens and roasted sweet potato, divide between both bowls.
- Nestle in remaining ingredients and use to decorate your bowls, including smoked salmon, avocado, black sesame seeds, red onion and edible flowers.
- Serve immediately.
Bubble and Squeak Recipe
For me, English food is comfort food, especially bubble and squeak. This dish takes me back to my childhood —...
13 antioxidant foods and how to enjoy them
Antioxidants defend against cell-damaging free radicals, which increase your risk of disease and premature ageing. Including a variety of antioxidant-rich...
Which dairy is the better choice: full or reduced fat?
It’s easy to get hung up on fat content when it comes to dairy products, especially if you’re watching your...
Oven-Baked Pumpkin and Corn Brown Rice Risotto Recipe
This hearty risotto is a great source of dietary fibre. Brown rice contains around seven times more fibre than white...