Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Poke Bowl Recipe
I love poke bowls! They are a bright, colourful, tasty and nutritious meal. Plus, they’re so quick and easy to whip up. Enjoy my Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Poke Bowl Recipe.
- ½ cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup salad greens
- 1 cup roasted sweet potato
- 1 fillet smoked salmon, skin removed
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- Handful edible flowers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper and scatter over the cauliflower pieces. Drizzle with olive oil, turmeric and sea salt, and bake for 30 mins.
- The trick to assembling poke bowls is to start with components that take up most space in bowls. Start with roasted cauliflower, cooked quinoa, salad greens and roasted sweet potato, divide between both bowls.
- Nestle in remaining ingredients and use to decorate your bowls, including smoked salmon, avocado, black sesame seeds, red onion and edible flowers.
- Serve immediately.
Smoked Salmon Bites Recipe
One of the best and easiest bulk batch snacks to serve for a crowd. Try our Smoked Salmon Bites Recipe!
Salmon, Walnut and Avocado Salad Recipe
This salad really is “mood food” — delicious, easy to prepare and a wonderful combination of ingredients contributing vitamins, minerals,...
Chilli Miso Salmon Ramen Recipe
This is a delicious combination that’s also very versatile. You could substitute the salmon for tofu or tempeh if vegetarian,...