Roasted Vegetables with Garlic and Rosemary Recipe
Everyone loves potatoes and pumpkin — there’s something homely and wholesome about them. They are full of energy and sweetness and in this dish they show themselves off very well with the addition of rosemary and beetroot.
- 2 large potatoes, quartered
- ¼ large pumpkin, chopped into bite-sized cubes
- 2 large beetroots, peeled & quartered
- 2 large carrots, quartered
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Place all vegetables on baking tray covered with baking paper. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, add rosemary and few pinches of salt and pepper. Cook in oven for 20 mins.
- Remove vegetables from oven and turn over with spatula. Place back in oven and cook for a further 15 mins.
- Serve on platter to accompany a salad.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Cabbage and Cauliflower Kofta Curry with Basmati Rice and Peas Recipe
The sauce is the star of the show here, soaking into the koftas to create a deliciously fragrant Middle Eastern...
Spiced Hot Chocolate Recipe
A really great way to move towards a healthier diet is to transform foods you enjoy and add things to...
Cauliflower, Spinach and Red Lentil Dhal Recipe
Dhal is a simple and comforting meal that, once you've mastered the basics, is yours to experiment with. It’s a...
Watermelon Cake Recipe
This cake is perfect for a hot summer afternoon and it’s a lovely bit of novelty for kids and adults...