Roasted Vegetables with Garlic and Rosemary RecipeCredit: Adam Guthrie
Everyone loves potatoes and pumpkin — there’s something homely and wholesome about them. They are full of energy and sweetness and in this dish they show themselves off very well with the addition of rosemary and beetroot.
- 2 large potatoes, quartered
- ¼ large pumpkin, chopped into bite-sized cubes
- 2 large beetroots, peeled & quartered
- 2 large carrots, quartered
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Place all vegetables on baking tray covered with baking paper. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, add rosemary and few pinches of salt and pepper. Cook in oven for 20 mins.
- Remove vegetables from oven and turn over with spatula. Place back in oven and cook for a further 15 mins.
- Serve on platter to accompany a salad.
Discover organic at our Welbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Tortilla and Black Bean Pie Recipe
This pie has minimal cooking and is fun for kids to put together, although adult supervision is recommended.
Portobello Black Bean Burgers with Lemon and Garlic Recipe
Not only are these burgers scrumptious and filling, they are also sneakily healthy, meaning you won’t get that after-burger bloat...
Raw Chocolate and Cranberry Fudge Recipe
This decadent treat is loaded with goodness! Need a quick and easy dessert recipe or lunchbox snack? Give these a...
Muesli Yoghurt Cups Recipe
This gorgeous dessert or snack is a crowd-pleaser! Yoghurt is a great source of protein, calcium and vitamin D necessary...