Roasted Vegetables with Garlic and Rosemary Recipe
Everyone loves potatoes and pumpkin — there’s something homely and wholesome about them. They are full of energy and sweetness and in this dish they show themselves off very well with the addition of rosemary and beetroot.
- 2 large potatoes, quartered
- ¼ large pumpkin, chopped into bite-sized cubes
- 2 large beetroots, peeled & quartered
- 2 large carrots, quartered
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Place all vegetables on baking tray covered with baking paper. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, add rosemary and few pinches of salt and pepper. Cook in oven for 20 mins.
- Remove vegetables from oven and turn over with spatula. Place back in oven and cook for a further 15 mins.
- Serve on platter to accompany a salad.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Fibre-Rich Baked Veg Mash Recipe
This delicious vegie mash is suitable for vegetarians but you can also replace the vegetable broth with beef or chicken...
Gluten-free and Vegan Cauliflower “Cheese” Soup Recipe
This liver-loving, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich Cauliflower “Cheese” Soup is enriched with nutritional yeast, lending an extra dose of B vitamins.
Mushroom and Capsicum Fajitas Recipe
Serve this healthy and delicious dish as one big snack where everyone can help themselves and make their own fajitas.
Vegan Korean Mandu Dumplings Recipe
These delicious healthy vegan dumplings can be enjoyed in a vegetable broth or soup, making them the perfect Korean recipe...