Roasted Vegetables with Garlic and Rosemary Recipe
Everyone loves potatoes and pumpkin — there’s something homely and wholesome about them. They are full of energy and sweetness and in this dish they show themselves off very well with the addition of rosemary and beetroot.
- 2 large potatoes, quartered
- ¼ large pumpkin, chopped into bite-sized cubes
- 2 large beetroots, peeled & quartered
- 2 large carrots, quartered
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Place all vegetables on baking tray covered with baking paper. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, add rosemary and few pinches of salt and pepper. Cook in oven for 20 mins.
- Remove vegetables from oven and turn over with spatula. Place back in oven and cook for a further 15 mins.
- Serve on platter to accompany a salad.
Discover organic at our Welbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Quinoa and Vegetable Spinach Leaf Wrap Recipe
Looking for something new for lunch? Experiment with using kale, butter lettuce, Swiss chard and collard greens to make delicious...
Red Lentil Dhal with Lime Pickle Recipe
Dhal is a real lifesaver of a dish when you’re busy because it can be cooked almost entirely from ingredients...
Cauliflower and Turmeric Brown Rice Recipe
Adding turmeric to meals regularly is a great way to help improve your liver function and protect against chronic diseases....
Overnight Banoffee Pie with Chia and Oats Recipe
This recipe is so delicious, creamy, flavourful and everything you need to start your day in a balanced and nourished...