Salted Caramel Banana Nice-Cream Recipe
This delicious nice-cream is super healthy and will surprise and delight the whole family.
- Salted Caramel
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ⅔ cup soy milk
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- ⅛ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Banana Nice-Cream
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 3 bananas
- 4 dates, pitted
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts, chopped, to serve
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs, chopped, to serve
- Place all caramel sauce ingredients in high-speed blender and puree until silky smooth.
- Add all nice-cream ingredients to blender and blend to ice-cream consistency.
- Place in glass and top with chopped macadamia nuts and cacao nibs.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe
This Healthy Vegan and Gluten-Free Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe is very similar to a borscht soup, but with...
Salad of Zucchini, Sugar Snap Peas and Brown Lentils with Balsamic and Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
This Salad of Zucchini, Peas and Lentils with Dijon Vinaigrette uses the beautiful ingredient red cabbage, a staple in the...
Vegan Beetroot Borscht with Chickpeas and Vegetables Recipe
This traditional beetroot soup incorporates a variety of other vegetables for extra nutrition. It can be eaten cold in the...
Pan-Fried Pineapple Recipe
In this Pan-Fried Pineapple recipe, you'll enjoy a simply luscious blend of caramelised sweetness and coconut yoghurt.