Salted Caramel Banana Nice-Cream Recipe
This delicious nice-cream is super healthy and will surprise and delight the whole family.
- Salted Caramel
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ⅔ cup soy milk
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- ⅛ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Banana Nice-Cream
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 3 bananas
- 4 dates, pitted
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts, chopped, to serve
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs, chopped, to serve
- Place all caramel sauce ingredients in high-speed blender and puree until silky smooth.
- Add all nice-cream ingredients to blender and blend to ice-cream consistency.
- Place in glass and top with chopped macadamia nuts and cacao nibs.
Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? We are too! They are a regular player in our snack bag on the run. Try our...
Egg Salad Cos Cups Recipe
Create a fun dish to have at your next picnic that looks impressive! Try our Egg salad cos cups recipe...
Rainbow Salad in a Jar Recipe
Finding ways of eating good food on the go saves money and ensures you make a great choices. Enjoy our...