Salted Caramel Banana Nice-Cream Recipe
This delicious nice-cream is super healthy and will surprise and delight the whole family.
- Salted Caramel
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ⅔ cup soy milk
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- ⅛ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Banana Nice-Cream
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 3 bananas
- 4 dates, pitted
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts, chopped, to serve
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs, chopped, to serve
- Place all caramel sauce ingredients in high-speed blender and puree until silky smooth.
- Add all nice-cream ingredients to blender and blend to ice-cream consistency.
- Place in glass and top with chopped macadamia nuts and cacao nibs.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Cauliflower Hummus Recipe
The cauliflower lends a gorgeous nutty flavour and, garnished with some extra roasted chickpeas and veg, the texture is equally...
Vegetable Marrakesh Casserole Recipe
Root vegetables are stars of the spiced casserole! Sweet potato, pumpkin and carrot are simmered in Moroccan-inspired flavours for a...
Brown Rice Noodles and Vegetables in Timut Pepper Broth Recipe
Timut pepper gives this dish a warm glow and an incredible depth of flavour like nothing else I’ve cooked with...
Sweet Spinach Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce Recipe
Green pancakes? This an example of how greens can be included in dishes where you may have thought this wasn’t...