Salted Caramel Banana Nice-Cream Recipe
This delicious nice-cream is super healthy and will surprise and delight the whole family.
- Salted Caramel
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ⅔ cup soy milk
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- ⅛ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Banana Nice-Cream
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 3 bananas
- 4 dates, pitted
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts, chopped, to serve
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs, chopped, to serve
- Place all caramel sauce ingredients in high-speed blender and puree until silky smooth.
- Add all nice-cream ingredients to blender and blend to ice-cream consistency.
- Place in glass and top with chopped macadamia nuts and cacao nibs.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Vegan Banana Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting Recipe
You and your family will love these healthy vegan cupcake recipe! It's perfect for parties and picnics.
Rocket, Parsley and Hazelnut Soup Recipe
Simply vary the consistency of this sauce and you use it on pasta, roasted veggies, or even a dip.
Avocado, Green Bean and Rocket Bruschetta Recipe
Rocket is a leafy green that has a punch of flavour. Remember, a little goes a long way.