Simple Linguine with Broccoli Rabe, Olives & Garlic
Broccoli rabe has a unique flavour that is highlighted beautifully next to a silky pasta. Adding the salty olives and punchy garlic brings it all together for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 packet good-quality linguine
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe
- ⅓ cup basil pesto
- ½–¾ cup olives
- 2 tbsp garlic (I’ve used roasted but you could use fresh, just reduce to 1 tbsp & roughly chop)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cook linguine according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large frying pan over medium–high heat.
- Add peas and broccoli rabe and sauté for 2-3 mins.
- Add pesto, olives and garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Taste and add salt as desired.
- Once cooked, drain pasta and tip into sauce, tossing to combine and finishing with extra drizzle of olive oil.
3 family-friendly recipes
Skip the fuss with these 3 family-friendly recipes developed by Herman Brot
3 quick winter dinner recipes
Seek comfort from these hearty and warming recipes developed by That's Amore.
3 delicious recipes from Herman Brot
Herman Brot is a unique Australian supplier of high-protein, low-carbohydrate and low-GI staple foods. With a product suite that currently...