Simple Linguine with Broccoli Rabe, Olives & Garlic
Broccoli rabe has a unique flavour that is highlighted beautifully next to a silky pasta. Adding the salty olives and punchy garlic brings it all together for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 packet good-quality linguine
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe
- ⅓ cup basil pesto
- ½–¾ cup olives
- 2 tbsp garlic (I’ve used roasted but you could use fresh, just reduce to 1 tbsp & roughly chop)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cook linguine according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large frying pan over medium–high heat.
- Add peas and broccoli rabe and sauté for 2-3 mins.
- Add pesto, olives and garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Taste and add salt as desired.
- Once cooked, drain pasta and tip into sauce, tossing to combine and finishing with extra drizzle of olive oil.
Broccoli Rabe, Macadamia & Chilli Spaghetti
This simple vegetarian pasta is quick and easy to make and a really tasty, healthy meals that’s perfect for the...
Buckwheat Pasta with Trout
By swapping out traditional, white pasta and adding in nutrient-rich eggs and buckwheat pasta, this dish gains many health-giving properties....