Simple Linguine with Broccoli Rabe, Olives & Garlic
Broccoli rabe has a unique flavour that is highlighted beautifully next to a silky pasta. Adding the salty olives and punchy garlic brings it all together for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 packet good-quality linguine
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe
- ⅓ cup basil pesto
- ½–¾ cup olives
- 2 tbsp garlic (I’ve used roasted but you could use fresh, just reduce to 1 tbsp & roughly chop)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cook linguine according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large frying pan over medium–high heat.
- Add peas and broccoli rabe and sauté for 2-3 mins.
- Add pesto, olives and garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Taste and add salt as desired.
- Once cooked, drain pasta and tip into sauce, tossing to combine and finishing with extra drizzle of olive oil.
Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pasta Recipe
This gluten-free zucchini pasta recipe is perfect for summer days when you're craving pasta without that heavy carb feeling.
Organic Chickpea Fusilli — Explore Cuisine
With an appetizing Mediterranean and Middle Eastern flair, Explore Cuisine’s Chickpea Fusilli is a healthy choice that will please the...
Organic Black Rice Fusilli — Explore Cuisine
The blended organic red, brown and black rice make this pasta truly exceptional and “one-of-a-kind”. The rice is cultivated in...
Organic Mungbean Rotini — Explore Cuisine
This shiny green oval-shaped bean has been a cherished food in parts of Asia for thousands of years. It is...